Romelia Yfr

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Natchitoches, Louisiana

Product is sitting in warehouse

I ordered a lipstick as my first order to see how shipping and products were before I order again...this lipstick has been sitting for a week in different warehouses in this HEAT...still haven't received it but I am pretty sure it is melted. Please contact me.

map-marker Saint Louis, Missouri

Love the Products

I have used Beauticontrol since college. I am 36 years old and people still think I am in my early 20's, which I love.

I recommend this company to anyone who is in search of good skin care and anti aging products. They also have beautiful makeup product that fit the current trends in the fashion industry. In addition to skin care, they have spa products that I also love. My favorite being the detox bath soak.

I have also attend a spa hostessed in my home, the consultant pampered me and helped me learn how to take care of myself.

I then decided to join the company to get the products I love at wholesale pricing. I was able to join at a very good cost of 99 and would do it again if I had the option today.

Pros:
  • At home spas
  • Skin care
  • Relaxation
Reason of review:
Good quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article