BEARPAW Reviews

Show reviews that mention
boots bear paw winter pair boot christmas paw ordered bear paw boots email
Filter review

Cracked soles

I received a pair for Christmas and was so proud to wear them. I never wore them in inclement weather and was careful to not get snow on the leather. After winter, I stored them in my closet, not a hot attic. The next winter, I put them on and the soles cracked and pieces of the sole fell out! These were not cheap boots, and this was a shocking and disappointing turn of events.

User's recommendation: keep your receipt and beware.

ID
#2073438 Review #2073438 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bearpaw Boots
Pros
  • Warm fashionable
  • Warm
  • Boot and the warmth
Cons
  • Soles cracked and fell out in pieces
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

I ordered BEAR PAW boots this winter and I only worn them about 3 times and the boot fell apart at the seem. I tried to contact the company but it looks like they disabled my account.

I ordered Bear Paw boots this winter and only wore them 3 times and the whole seem of the boot came apart. I have tried to contact BEAR PAW, but it looks as if they have disabled my account.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase products from this company.

Full refund

Company Sells What They Don't Have

After placing an order before Christmas for my granddaughter, they said unfortunately it is back ordered and would not be to us until January 16th. Well guess what, today is January 16th and no order received. Called their customer service line and they say it is now backordered for March 22nd. What a waste of time and a waste for my granddaughters expectations. Never again Bear Paw!
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Order processing issue
Loss

COLOR FADES

I PAID 80.00 FOR A BLACK PAIR OF BEARPAW BOOTS LAST XMAS WITH STRINGS UP THE BACK AND WORE A COUPLE OF TIMES NEVER IN RAIN OR SNOW AND THEY ARE TURNING WHITE COLOR IS FADING I HAVE SEVERAL PAIRS OF UGGS AND I WAS TOLD BEARPAW WAS A BETTER BOOT FOR A CHEAPER AMOUNT I THINK THEY LOOK HORRIBLE MAYBE THEY DIDNT ENOUGH DYE IN THEM I LOVE THE WARMTH BUT THEY LOOK SO BAD NOW I WAS HOPING THAT BEARPAW STOOD BEHIND THERE PRODUCT I ALSO BOUGHT TWO MORE PAIRS FOR MY NEICES AND THEY SAID THE SAME THING HAPPPENED DO THEIRS THEY LOOK LIKE WE HAD THEM FOR YEARS ONLY WORE IN THE WINTER MONTHS WHAT SHOULD I DO
Bearpaw Boots
Pros
  • Boot and the warmth
Cons
  • Color fading so fast
Bad quality
REPLACE THE ONES I HAVE CAN SEND BOOTS BACK
Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Jan 25, 2016

Not a *** thing being done!

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015
Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my boots. We took the kit back to Macy's. And I've been "trying" to work with Bearpaw about it they had me send photos of the boots to show the damage twice to the warranty dept. And i get an email telling me to send the boots back to them. And I called the shoe department encore where we bought them and basically getting a run around from everyone

Bought two pair of Bearpaw boots. One in December of 2015 and one in January 2016.

Putting the boots away for the season this year, I noticed both pair of boots have the soles cracking. Tried to get replacements under the warranty but they only offer a warranty for one year.

I have purchased 3 pair of Bearpaw boots, two are now worthless. I will never buy again and never recommend.

@PissedConsumer1326850

I have bought 2 pairs of Bear Paws over the last few years. The soles began cracking this year on the pair about 4 years old, worn about 25x at most, and on one of the coldest days yet, the bottom ripped off down one side of right boot.

These boots still look new as far as boot and sole tread. Very, very disappointed as I called the company yesterday, and was pretty much told, sorry bout your luck! No more Bear Paws for me when my payless boots hold up for years at a small fraction of the cost.

Wish I could post a photo. After reading other complaints, I see this is a common issue with their boots.

I'm very pissed this is the second pair of bear paws I've bought the last two years and my feet are soaked. The bottoms get cracked.

Everything else holds up.

For the price of these boots not worth it! I will never buy another pair.

View more comments (2)
Hagerstown, Maryland
Warranty issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article