Bear Steam Cleaning Crooks

Bear came out when my contractor called them to dry our carpets after our sump flooded. The tech did a fine job, told me he'd leave his fan over the weekend, but just charge for one day (this is on a Friday). The tech left, then came back 15 min later saying he wanted me to call his manager because his manager believed the pad needed to be replaced. The tech had already explained that he had taken money saving measures on my behalf and we discussed the option of pad removal. The manager was obviously agitated when I told him I'd pass on removal of the pad, then said he'd be charging for the use of the fans for three days. I told him to feel free to take the fans tomorrow as I was told I wouldn't be charged. He pouted like a child and threatened to have his equipment picked up immediately, which I gladly obliged. Long story, to basically state the manager possesses zero business acumen, and obviously does not understand the value of word of mouth as opposed to the $50 he would have gotten from charging for the fan.i wouldn't let Bear Steam Cleaning Dry my mouth with a napkin let alone come into my home again. I feel bad for the honest tech that I'm sure got reamed for not going in for the kill.
ID
Denver, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article