Bean Group in Portsmouth NH

I've had the displeasure of working with two of thier agents. Both were horrible as both presented plans on selling my home that didn't include anything about selling my house besides putting it on the MLS. I went with one and all they wanted to do was lower the price below what I paid for it. I have even called their corporate offices to complain and see what else can be done and have never recieved a call back. They obviously don't care about me or my little old ranch. Don't try and sell your home with them. They will promise everything and deliver nothing.
ID
Groton, Connecticut

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article