*** W A R N I N G *** STAY AWAY FROM THIS MERCHANT

Beachstore Com - *** W A R N I N G *** STAY AWAY FROM THIS MERCHANT
Beachstore Com - *** W A R N I N G *** STAY AWAY FROM THIS MERCHANT
*** W A R N I N G *** STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER. Bought two beach lounge chairs, an umbrella, and 2 towels and had them shipped to where I was to be staying in FL. Ordered plenty early, but the ARRIVED LATE. Then after three uses, one of the chairs had a leg break and the FIRST time I used the umbrella, the screw point broke when putting it into the sand. Took pictures and called customer service on 7/13/2018 and was told I'd be shipped new merchandise, however, I was leaving FL the next morning and requested a refund, as i would not be back to use them for quite some time. Yulaisy Dominguez in customer service told me... on speaker in a doctors office... that I would be refunded under the circumstances. Now almost 3 weeks and many calls and emails later, I am told I can only get a store credit. Called owner Eytan Benzeno 305-491-**** who was rude, nasty and told me I "obviously abused" the items. STAY AWAY.... lousy quality merchandise, NO customer service, I am reporting to the FL Attorney General under Sec 501 Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act. You should too.
ID
#1320236 Review #1320236 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hialeah, Florida
Pros
  • Stay away
Cons
  • Being lied to
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
refund my 55 as I spent 111

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article