PER PERSON/PER NIGHT = OVER $4,000 for food/drinks

When I called Interval to see what booking an All Inclusive would mean cost wise. They told me where to look and told me go to month you are going an look at those rates. When I said then it will be $616 he said yes. He did NOT say that was PER NIGHT. When Beach Palace called to get me to pay for the all inclusive meals/drinks they told me it would be $4312. When I gasped they said they could "Down Grade" me to a studio for 1/2 that. I still refused to pay as I was lead to believe it was $616 for the week for meals/drinks. They said this happens all the time. They would not budge. Don't get caught in this trap of all inclusive resorts in Mexico; stay clear of them. The food there is not THAT much better than US to pay have to pay THAT much per week for food! We changed our reservations to The Royal Islander which is NOT an all inclusive but just as nice - or better of a resort in Cancun, MX. Just to be fair, Interval is as much at fault as they should list the All Inclusive Meal/Drink rates at a week rate, NOT nightly. It should also be highlighted and in Red to WARN people ahead of time. It would save them a lot of hassle!
ID
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article