Car dealerships do not trust them

Update by user Jul 24, 2017

Also I forgot to say that to add to the problems I had with the customer service from Beach Ford and Southern Kia Lynnhaven and other dealerships I have bought cars from is that all the cars I got had issues with them. The check engine light came on the van I bought from beach Ford.

The Kia car I bought from Southern Kia Lynnhaven had issues, I was in the shop more then driving the car. I bought a 2011 Jeep Patriot from Southern Chrysler Jeep Greenbrier and it did not have heat in it which I bought the car in May of 2011 brand new and did not know it did not have heat. When winter came it blew cool air out. I always had problems with that jeep from the moment I bought it.

The check engine light came on, the battery died one time then came back on, I had alternator go out, replaced battery twice, tires always having problems, tire light kept coming on, etc. I was in the repair shop a lot. I spent 1000s on that jeep. Every car I have bought even from the dealers that had decent service has had issues.

I spent so much money repairing cars, horrible warranties on the cars, and horrible service dept issues and horrible salesmen and techniques to sale cars. Ugh!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2017
I am writing a review to warn people about car dealerships. I am not going to go in to complete detail because I have seen other pissed consumers write reviews about how they were treated or what they experienced at a business or dating site and I saw the other consumers on this website attack those consumers and tell them they were dumb and *** to trust these businesses and or people they met on dating sites. I wanted to say that this website is for us to warn one another about scammers and corrupt businesses, not to attack someone for not being aware that they were being scammed or treated unfairly. Everyone makes mistakes and no one has the right to judge anyone else's mistakes. We are on here to help one another not attack each other. In my experiences at car dealerships here in VA I have been treated unfairly. I cannot say why these dealerships treated me rudely, but I have some ideas as to why. I want to warn people not to do business with Beach Ford on 2717 Virginia Beach Blvd VA Beach VA 23452, Southern Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Ram on 2747 N. Military Hwy Norfolk, VA 23518, and Family Motors in VA Beach, Checkered Flag Volkswagen in VA Beach and Southern Kia Lynnhaven 2369 Virginia Beach Blvd. Each one of these dealerships treated me horribly. At Beach Ford , Checkered Flag, Family Motor and Southern Kia Lynnhaven I was ignored by the staff when I came in to purchase a car. Beach Ford one of the managers there waited on my older friend I came with as if she was the one buying a car and ignored me. I filed a complaint with them. I will never do business there again. Family Motor I went in by myself to purchase a car and the staff would not wait on me. Checkered Flag I came with my husband who is now my ex husband and they treated him better then me. I was walked into by the male staff members there and only women staff members would acknowledge me. Then I had a confusing strange experience at Southern Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Ram in Norfolk. I was told by their internet staff member to come in to have my upside down car appraised and when I got their I was told to ask for this internet staff person and so the secretary called her and I then was put with someone else. I am in a huge financial situation and I had explained this to this internet staff person and told her that I did not want to drive all the way over to their dealership if they could not help me get another car with lower payments, but she kept emailing me saying come on in and said they had a car for me. I came in and no one was rude really, but they just acted funny. The salesmen I was put with didn't understand my situation with my car and I told him I explained it to the internet sales lady and told him I did not understand why she wanted me to come in if they could not help me. He said he knew why she wanted me to come in, but told me he could not tell me why. I felt like it was a joke or something like they were just mocking my situation and I felt ashamed. Its like they were keeping the reason from me as to why they wanted me to come in there just to tell me that they can not help me get lower payments. The salesman was not rude, but he acted like I was lying about my situation and he called my loan co. to get a pay off and he heard the recording say I paid a lower amount last time I paid then what was the actual car loan amount and he asked me why and assumed i was not making my correct payments to my loan co. I was upset and I told him i had to break the payments up. I tried to explain I have had several financial hardhips hit me all at once and all I needed was a reliable car for work, I was not trying to get a new car or fancy car. I live far from my job and have no other way to get to my job. Its like pulling teeth to get people to understand. I understand if they can't help me, but don't waste my time and their time having me come in for no reason. Its all my fault. I should have trusted my instincts and declined to come in. I am so ***. i was just hoping someone could help me get a car with lower payments, but no one can. This whole thing is too hard to explain as I am still going through a severe financial hardship and I have no one to help me no family or friends. I am just writing this to let people know be careful of all car dealerships, like politicians they really live up to their stereotypes that they are all about money and its a big game they play with you. Financial hardships happen without warning and people in them do not need to be treated like they are liars or ***, etc. Its hard to explain, but I HATE ALL CAR DEALERSHIPS!!! I don't like stereotypes, but a lof of car dealerships do act this way. Some of them I cannot get waited on because of my looks because I am not pretty or hot by the male salesmen I believe. Its insane and I cannot prove it, but its definitely proven in how they treat certain women better then others. At Southern Kia Lynnhaven the mechanic at the repair shop ignored me, but waited on my attractive roomate I brought with me and she did not even have a car from them,I did. They ignored me like I was not standing there. I am so over all this nonscense. :(
ID
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Service
Beach Ford Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article