What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Bci Acrylic. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

Very well run business

Bci Acrylic
Excellent Company to work with and a very well-run organization. I have the pleasure of working with people from various departments including operations, customer service and accounting and everyone I've encountered has been helpful.

Great Manufacturing Partner

Bci Acrylic
Working with BCI Acrylic is about as easy as working with a manufacturer can be. When I call, I get a live voice on the line ready to answer my questions. When I email, I get detailed replies within 24 hours. You would be hard pressed to find as reliable and responsive a manufacturer anywhere. In the two years I've been working with BCI, I haven't hit a snag yet. Would recommend them to anyone.

Impressed with BCI’s manufacturing

Bci Acrylic
I have been using BCI for several years and am very impressed with every aspect of their business. From customer service to the quality of the materials, BCI consistently delivers in a timely manner. For a busy small business owner, this is key. Bottom line…this company cares about its customers. I look forward to a continued business relationship for years to come.
Bci Acrylic's reply to:

Bci Acrylic - Review in Home Construction and Repair category

Thank you for writing BCI Acrylic to let us know about your concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Unfortunately, your review came to us as “anonymous” without any of your contact information so we are unable to contact you to remedy this situation. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Jenny Carstensen for further assistance.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Salesale person calls me at 10:15 pm. I work 10 hr days.

I called him a 627am. No asnowee Bill called me back i told him i dont want you services. Calls me back and called me a *** . My credit sucks.

And noone would want me any way. Well i own my home. 25 acres. If this is your front man for your business .

I would never have hired him.

Treat a customer like gold. Im not happy the way i was treated and called.

Contact Bci Acrylic Customer Service

Phone:
(847) 496-1782
Contact Bci Acrylic Customer Service

Latest Question

Can you give me names of products that will remove mildrew from the seams and bring back the white color of shower floor ?

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article