They stole my money

I had placed an order through the online ordering system, it took my money. I waited 2 hours, no food yet, I contacted the store through their email, never got a response.

A whole week later the confirmation number for the order finally showed up, I thought great, maybe I'll get my food that day. Nope.

So I emailed corporate about everything, no refunds, no food, they didn't even bother to dignify me with a response. So they took nearly $40 of my money without a word.

User's recommendation: Don't order online

Guest

Usually love BCPizza, esp favorite Greek Za Mediterranean pizza.Yest 1-17-24 added take out above pizza, had Chef Super Salad in restaurant with family. Mediterranean pizza looks like your pic, but lacked some ingred, with no price change or notice accordingly.

None or few Kalamata olives, no slice tomatoes, none to few pepperoni or sliced hard salami. Have pic if needed. Very disappointed, this my favorite pizza, try buy local, but feel if you don’t have ingredients patron should be told and price of pizza charged accordingly. Don’t like complain, but feel pizza wasn’t what I ordered, charged what I thought getting.

Could just be preparer, have no clue. Pizza not what ordered, way less.Think pizza covered with less expensive ingred to cover make look as should, but definitely caught that, not same pizza. I’ve recommended this pizza to family, friends a lot, now wonder if mistake, embarrassed. So what to do, mostly want old pizza back!

But won’t know til order again. Pizza tasted like pepperoni, black olive , feta pizza, not what ordered.

In end, want charge return, still have 1/2 pizza left can bring in if you’d like. Thank you, Reta Shepard 231-675-**** PS And with guarantee.ppl get what they ordered, or told ingred not avail, with decrease in price accordingly.

map-marker Boyne City, Michigan

Complant about any order

My husband and I traveled 7 Hour and decided to get pizza and chicken wings. We picked it up on the way home. When we got home the wings that I ordered were plain. I ordered bourbon, sweet chili, and zesty orange. I also ordered ranch dressing with it I never received that. When I called them to let them know they said we could come and get the sauce. After driving 7 hours we didnt want to do that as it was their mistake.When I called to complain the lady told me that she would give me an oops coupon. I heard the manager in the background state no were not. The girl said my manager said that were not gonna give you coupon were just gonna give you your money back for the ranch you didnt receive

User's recommendation: Make your customers happy

Robert Put

Verified Reviewer

Refused to honor gift certificate

My gift certificate was 1 small pizza any toppings. He took my card to the back and came out and said I couldn't have the pizza because they couldn't stack the toppings that high.After a few words back and forth some one threatened to call the police. By the way Iam Black.There is a culture of rudeness and mis management in that store.

Preferred solution: Apology from the manager

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money

map-marker Bay City, Michigan

Poor tastes , little to no cheese & not cooked enough . Slow service .

I went up north on a fishing trip with a couple friends . We were coming up from Kalamzoo . We went to the Boyne City B.C. location . It took along time for them to make 1 pizza and they were not very busy . We ordered a Large all meat Carnivore Pizza . Seemed over priced , it had small amounts of cheese & toppings . I think it needed to be in the oven longer , not cooked all the way thru . It seemed to be a little doughy . It reminded me of that cheap , frozen , store bought pizza . I wish that we had ate somewhere else . I like to eat at good home cooked style pizza places , not those cheap chain style pizza places like B.C . Pizza
Reason of review:
Bad quality
map-marker Lakemont, Georgia

Overall Impression Review

I live in lake city Michigan and its suppose to be family oriented. The music they play there its like listening to devil worshipping. I will not take my children there anymore
Reason of review:
Bad quality
map-marker Erie, Colorado

Pizza Review

1st put on hold over 8 min then hung up and called back told 25 min so I come to pickup and they were just putting 1st of 2 X pizzas in the oven then as always I asked for light sauce didn't get it that way and I'm a regular with the greenville location for many years 989 352 **** is our account but u can call me on my cell 616 788 ****
map-marker Walker, Michigan

I got screwed!!

I ordered a pizza from BC Pizza of Evart. My children ate pieces of this pizza for dinner, and I ate a couple pieces at that time. The next day, I take some pizza with me to work, and in the last piece of pizza I *** down, and there is something harder than what should be there. I pull it out, and it was a screw! It is an inch and a quarter long wood screw!! My children are at risk of getting tetanus just from this single incident!! How could someone put anothers life in such danger without apparent concern!! I have not spoken with the company yet, but I will be speaking with them tonight when I am done with work.
Guest

I forgot to mention the razor blades.

Guest

That's one magical screw, first it turns from a wood screw to a staple. Then it turns from a staple to a sewing needle.

Then it turns back to a staple. I think you should alert the press, they've got witches working at that pizza place

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article