BBG

This just happend to me recently outragous charges when making short phone calls from England. Did anybody speak to a person at BBG about this or have any advice on how I can contact somebody and complain? Because that is absolutly rediculous to get charged such expensive prices for 5 min phone calls and nobody nobody should have to pay that much money. AND they should tell you how much it should cost. I'm just sorry that the BBG telephone number is written in every single phone booth for other unsuspecting people to come across and call and get scammed! Thanks!
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

I have been charged 22 US $ for a local call from LAX airport to LA by BBG when I should pay 50 cent

I did not have US dollars to call my nephew who lives in LA when due to Hong king problem, I had to fly Europe via LA, Dallas to Paris. the cost was when 50 cents for a local call. Phone had credit card facility. we are charged 22 $ for a local phone by BBG communication how do I get my money back? please let me know as soon as possible there is limit for such nonsense why do these communication people cheat? i looked on google but got this page to lodge the complain here I am! thanks help

how i colecct my prize

ID
Sydney, New South Wales
Loss

About

BBG Communications London Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.bbgcommunications.com/bbg/privacypolicy1.php
Summary

BBG Communications London Inc. is a provider of comprehensive billing and collection services and a leader in Operator Assisted Services. Company’s services cover over 100,000 hotel guest rooms in the United States, Mexico and Canada. Also BBG Communications London provides carrying and delivering telecommunications traffic and billing customers in Canada, Germany, Japan, UK, the US and other countries with credit card transactions virtually. Company provides such services as operator assisted services, pre-paid card services, public telephony, vending machines, broadband kiosks, consulting services. BBG Communications London works in hotel and hospitality, airports and money exchange, retail market segments. Company is headquartered in San Diego, CA.

BBG Communications London reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article