B&B RV Rental Anchorage, AK

My wife and I and another couple went here for our 30th anniversary. I rented a 30' RV from B&B by prepaying in February. When I arrived, we received the RV as promised. It was not as good of condition as stated in the contract, but it was acceptable. Bob bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed. After leaving Anchorage, we headed to Fairbanks. We had a flat on one of the inner tandem wheels. We had that tire and the other tandem replaced with B&B consent so that the new one would not carry all of the weight, with the promise of reimbursement. While replacing the tires, American Tire noticed there was no brake material left. This was a violation of the so called "Safety Inspection" promised in the contract. I called B&B RV and was instructed to take the RV to Gabe's Garage in Fairbanks. After Gabe's looked at it, they suggested that we not drive it very far. We used the vehicle to pick up a rental car at the airport. (Approximately 3 miles). The RV was in repair for 2 days which were lost for vacation time. When I arrived back, Pete was not around, Bob said that Pete was the owner and he would make it right. After getting back to Michigan, I attempted to call Pete at least a dozen times leaving messages each time. He never returned a call. I sent an email to him and he replied that I damaged his brakes so he would not only not pay for the two days I lost, he wouldn't pay for the tires I bought at $340.00. So much for the trip of a lifetime!!!!!!!

Good to know; I'll stay away from this company. Love word of mouth advertising.

We also rented from this company. The RV was so dirty and smell couldn't figure out why every time I looked at my hands they were filthy. We spent our time washing the thing at a car wash cuz you couldn't see out the windows, which rattled so bad you had to laugh, otherwise you might cry! Luckily we where staying with friends and just used the thing to go from point A to point B..

Guess we should have left the RV in the lot and try to get our $$ back, but now that I have the other comments that would have been impossible!

Oh yeah..the shower door fell off!

I wasn't the one who booked with this company..my husband did! Didn't do his homework!

View more comments (1)
ID
Southfield, Michigan

False advertisement and nonresponsive to refund

We booked a family vacation to Alaska from Houston, Tx. in June of 2011. After an exhausted search of RV rentals in and around the Anchorage area, we settled on B&B RV Rentals on Old Seward Hwy. After looking through the website bnbrv.com, and speaking to a man named Bob, we booked a rental. According to the website, it was not a "nickle & dime" service, which was appealing to us. When we arrived to pick up our RV, the 5 they had in front of the "shack" (and I use that term lightly)which in no other words were pieces of ***. Unfortunately for us, there were no other companies that had rentals available (dead middle of summer rental frenzy)we were stuck with the worst on the lot. This is not what was advertised online nor was it what was described to me via phone. This thing had a sewage leak beneath the vehicle causing us to be asked to leave a campsite 2 days before our reservation was up. The dining table that converts to a bed, broke as my 71 yr old father was laying on it. The hot water heater sprayed water everywhere. The water pump went out 2 days into the week rental. It was a "Griswald" type of camper. When I returned this to the place, I was trying to explain the issues and the rep(Bob) of the company said "I just work here, you need to speak with the owner and he ain't here" Eventually found the guy and explained the issues and his reponse was "tell Bob,I don't handle repairs, I run the company" WTF..!!! I just did and he told me to tell you....after a few minutes we agreed that a refund was definitely in order. The agreement was a 6 day rental and the refund would be 3 days...Fast forward--- It is now the end of July and have yet to see a refund...after 5-6 emails back and forth....

I also got a rental from b&b Rv rental. I cancelled between day 15 and 31.

I was supposed to get back $500 which I never did. I have filed at a small claims court when I travelled to anchorage.

ID
Mattoon, Illinois

About

Summary

BB RV Rentals Inc. is the USA retailer and rent provider of RV vehicles. BB RV Rentals provides wide selection of quality truck campers, tent campers, camper trailers, 5th wheel trailers, class C motorhomes, class A motorhomes and diesel pushers. BB RV Rentals serves mostly the states of Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebraska and portions of Utah, South Dakota, and New Mexico. BB RV Rentals assists customers in rental and purchase of RV, Motorhome, Diesel Motorhome, Diesel Pusher, Diesel RV, Coach, Motor Home, Camper, Condo on Wheels, Land Yacht, Winnebago, Recreational Vehicle .

BB RV Rentals reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article