NEVER GO to Bayview Deli in Babylon

Although the food was good, the guy there (joe) was such a ***! He was so RUDE and abnoxious. He threw my food that I ordered in my face and rolled his eyes when i asked him for a napkin. I have no idea why he had such an attitude. I just ordered my food like anyone else would do- I didn't know what I wanted at first, so i took a little bit of time (maybe a minute)- but it wasn't like I was holding up a line: there was no one else there. So I have no idea why this man was so RUDE -- he has a Big Stick Up his butt or something. I would never go here nor do I recommend anyone from going here.

Hey I just wanted to let you know that the deli is under new ownership and has been completely redone, staff (including myself) and all. I was also a dissatisfied local but now the place is back and so much better! Come and try it again and you won't be dissapointed.

ID
Brooklyn, New York

About

Summary

This Bayview Deli Catering Firm offers a diverse array of services, not simply food and beverages delivery. Due to the cooperation with other partners, people can order the next: decoration with flowers and florists compositions; various events supplies like tents, tables, chairs, dinnerware; bakery products – cakes and desserts. Additionally, clients will have an opportunity to plan the event with a catering consultant and absolutely for free. By the way, after the finishing of event Bayview Deli Catering will handle all problems concerning break down and cleaning. The menu and contact info are presented at the official site.

Bayview Deli Catering reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article