Bayview Animal Hospital - Pet Medical Service Review from Kent, Washington

I want everyone to hear my story about this veterinary clinic because I took my cat into this vet to get checked out well he had an ear infection so the female Doctor gave me some drops to put in his ear.so I followed the instructions on the medicine as the doctor said to. And a couple days go by and i start to notice my cats face was starting to swell well I stopped the medicine and got him back into the vet. So he saw a different doctor and he checked him out and he looked at my cats chart and he had some wierd looks on his face well come to find out the other doctor had given me the wrong medication. The wrong medicine was for eye infection not ear infection. So then the male doctor gave me some amoxicillin and more ear drops to do for 14 days so I followed instruction for the 14 days and I also noticed clear liquid coming from my cats nose and then my cat has a seizure and he no longer can see or walk. So I wasn't going to let him suffer so I put him down. By the vet giving me the wrong medicine had a cause to my cat having a seizure. So please this vet is no good so do not take your pet to this veterinary clinic.
ID
Kent, Washington
Service
Bayview Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article