Not wanting to hold-up to there part of a contract

I am a customer and I'm having some problems with this dealership where I bought my car .I have a 24-Hour Roadside Assistance policy called the Complete Titanium Plus by The Nation Motor Club. This dealership that sold it to me doesn't understand (nor read) the fine print of the "Key/Remote Replacement" terms. They only gave me ONE key with my car...no remote and only one key. I told them that the policy they sold me states "Number of keys and remotes given at time of vehicle delivery[MUST be a minimum of two(2) sets of keys and remotes]". I had to show them where it stated that because they were acting like I was making it up ! The personal at NMC Stated that those conditions MUST be met by the dealership or the policy is void ! The dealership has given me the run-around for the past few weeks, now they want to just cancel the policy ! I want the policy and I want MY KEYS AND REMOTE ! They stated that they are unwilling to do this because they don't want to spend the cash ! To *** with making a customer happy ! A $400.00 policy that I can't even use !
ID
Baytown, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article