Dealership Lied and wont talk to me

We went to Baxter dealership and bought a Crysler mini-van, at that time the sales/financing guy said that if we bought 2 vehicles we would get $10,000 advertising special bonus off the top of the Dodge 2500. At the financing table I asked about that and they said ya that has been already included. I went through the paperwork again and all that is there is a $4500 rebate, and $3300 for my trade in. I called and asked the sales/finacing guy and he stated that "well the deal changed". I have been thinking about this for the last month since this has happened and I wanted to express my disapointmnet with the way this transaction took place. Basically the $10,000 that should have been taken off the truck was not. It is disapointing that I have looked at purchasing a Dodge ram for almost 15 years and that this was the way we were treated. I have talked to the Dodge main office and they have said it is the dealerships issue. I have sent an e-mail to the GM, and talked to the sales Manager with a I will get back to you responce, with no other contact from them.

Baxter Auto is a rip off. Their web site the the van had 24,000 miles on it an when we were ready to purchase we found out that the van's actual miles were 28,000 miles.

That is false advertising. When I asked the sales person about the mileage they said they have no control over who drives the car after the miles were put on the web site.

What a rip off. :(

ID
Omaha, Nebraska
Loss

About

Summary

Get a complete listing of Car Dealerships in Baxter, Minnesota and make the process of buying your next new car, truck, ... comprehensive dealership network ...

Baxter Dealership reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article