Bavaria sausage, inc.

TERRIBLE customer service, or fool me once, shame on you. I have ordered from these folks in the past and have been vary happy with the products I received. HOWEVER, that was not the case in November. I placed an order November 16. Two weeks later I phoned to report I had not received my order. Although I did receive confirmation of order and payment via email, I was told the order was delayed due to a payment processing error. I confirmed the credit card number I had used and, VOILA, the payment was accepted. I waited patiently for the order to be delivered and a little over a week later, no delivery. I phoned to inquire why I had not received my order and was told, "It looks like the carrier lost your order. We will reship it to you. You will have it next week on Wednesday." Today is Thursday, December 11. No delivery by 5:30pm. So I place a very patient phone call to ask if Bavaria Sausage can at least provide me with a shipping tracking number. I was informed they cannot find the order but will reship on Monday, December 15 -- almost a month after I placed the original order. I cancelled the order and asked my card be credited the purchase price. Folks, I know mistakes happen, but what struck me above all was the apparent lack of care. Each time I called my concerns were met with a very matter-of-fact indifference that causes me to believe they have enough business that loosing my order was inconsequential to them. CAVEAT EMPTOR! Update: The Bavaria Sausage folks responded that some how my experience was my own fault and that I should have never turned to Face Book to air my complaints. Oops, Bavaria Sausage invites the public to rate their experience on Face Book by asking people to rate their experience from one star to five stars. My only wish is that they allow one to rate zero stars or less. Caveat Emptor!
ID
Florence, South Carolina
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article