Alan bauman the butcher!!

BaumanMedical - Alan bauman the butcher!!
DO NOT go to alan bauman the butcher for a hair transplant!! He left me scarred and disfigured for life!! he left me with permanent nerve damage for life! anyone considering that butcher for a hair transplant call me ASAP!!!!!! 786 975 **** or carlcountsmiami@***.com. He is a terrible surgeon!! he has a big advertising department and is a smooth talker but an absolute terrible surgeon!! CALL ME ASAP 786 975 ****. He pays hair transplant websites to promote him and remover negative comments! alan bauman does not know what he is doing! he is not to be trusted. Please o please do not let him touch your head! call me ASAP 786 975 **** or carlcountsmiami@***.com
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Dr alan bauman

Please o please dont go to alan bauman in boca raton florida for a Hairtransplant. I had 3 Hairtransplant with him with terrible results. He took me for over 20 thousand dollars. When i confronted him with the terrible results he refused to take any responsibility or refund a pennie. Now he is trying to discredit me by making false accusations. Dont be mislead by him . He is a very smooth talker. Please check out the hairtransplant websites to see he work. He also photo shops before and after pics to lure in more uninformed patients. His whole practice is a lie

please look at the link above to see the horrific scarring alan bauman the butcher did to my head!! Anyone considering bauman the butcher for a hairtransplant contact me ASAP!!! 786 975 **** or email me at carlcounts1914@***.com!!!

bauman *** me big time!!! Each time i went in he used photo shopped pics to make me think my results were better than they really were.

The comment dated oct 23 2010 was written by bauman the butcher not me.He tried to make it look like i wrote that. He is the ultimate *** artist!! Go to the hairtransplant websites to see how he has butchered patients. His practice is very misleading.

He has good public relations dept thats cons people into thinking he is some great surgeon.

He is in tv and magazines but it means nothing. His surgical skills pure suck!!!

If you did not like hime and result why did you go 3 three times

#221919

Hey bauman why dont you be a man and respond to the post on the hairtransplant websites openly instead of hiding behind moderators with private messages!!!

#199953

You might think the photos of my hair transplant results with dr. bauman, www.flickr.com/photos/alanbauman/sets/721576****608****/ look good, but trust me, a year after my last transplant, the areas behind the transplant started to get really thin.

I went to him for FUE and got a substandard result. Overpromised and under delivered.

Then turns on you and says it's something personally wrong with you and not the result of his subpar work. ***.

#161920

I had supposely 5000 grafts with bauman with zero results. Please dont go to bauman, Mike. You will regret it !!!

be sure to ask bauman if you get a refund if you have no results. Be very careful with bauman.

right now he will be very nice with you but if you complain about your lack of results he will turn on you .

So just ask him if he will refund your surgery if you have no results. call me anytime 305 509 ****

im very close to going to him for 2 consecutive HTs. I know a couple of friends who have went to him and have seen good results and everyone i talk to recommends him... How many grafts did u get nd do u have before and after pics

View more comments (8)
ID
#181977 Review #181977 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Key Biscayne, Florida
Loss

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article