Bauen Roofing will not fix my roof

I contacted Bauen Corp on 01/06/15 to repair the roof for our business as referred from Firestone Warranty Roofing. I called back 4 times, each time Mark Becker told me they were busy and I was on the list. After calling Firestone back, Mark came to look at the roof, looked me in the eye and promised they would repair it on 02/23/15, at 3:30 they still had not arrived to repair it. I called and Mark said it was not going to happen today. Water is now running down the wall onto the carpet. Bauen and Mark Becker ave been unbelievably awful!!!
ID
Littleton, Colorado
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I have hired someone else, an apology from the President of Bauen might make this better.

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

How to build a home? How to hire the right contractor? Matt DiBarra, with Diabara Masonry, reveals top home construction scams and gives the best tips to consumers on how to find the best contractor.

Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article