Verified Buyer
| map-marker Seattle, Washington

Subscription

BattlBox - Subscription
BattlBox - Subscription - Image 2

I tried to call your phone number is disconnected. Not a great way to start.

Had a question about the tent that was supposed to be included with my first box. Then I started to text your customer service who rerouted me to a third-party and wanted me to join and give them my credit card information for $10 a month telling me that Id be refunded.

What kind of *** is that as an ex veteran the last thing I want is more *** to do especially when I have a problem I should be able to contact you through text or phone not go through some third-party that wants my credit card information to get you guys a message, this is *** you need to get it fixed. You will lose customers with service like this.

User's recommendation: Do not outsource your customer service

Vannie W

Verified Reviewer

I called the number to get help, and I got a recording, saying this number was not in service

Trying to find out how to opt out of the December 15 Battlbox when I tried to do it online I was supposed to pay to get an answer from some third-party company and Im not paying to get a damn answer!!

Preferred solution: An answer on how to opt out of the December 15 Battlbox

map-marker West Bend, Wisconsin

Check on order

No complaints the customer service wss excellent. Just got busy and did not have time to write a review. It is bow deer season in wisconsin after all
Tanya P Sks
map-marker Memphis, Tennessee

Where's my box

Order number 990045 on 1/20/22 have not received it nnnnnbbv so ffgghhhhhhhhhhgggghgghgggggggggggggggggg

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article