Battison Auto Center

Took my car in to have the window regulator fixed on it just a few weeks after I bought the car(the car already had the problem and in my opinion should have been fixed before put on the lot!!!) Car sat there for a week before the decided to fix it. Called me and told me to come pick up the car and when I got there told me I would have to go back home because the airbag light came on while THEY were driving it. When I called the next day to see what was going on told me the airbag modulater needed to be replaced and told me I would have to pay for the repair after they are the ones who caused the problem!!!! Called and spoke to the sales manager and was rudely told they would fix it but that would be the last thing and never to come back. I cannot believe I was treated like that after the car was paid for in full and having exellent credit. I was preaproved for a 50,000 dollar loan and was intending to buy another car!!! IT WON'T BE FROM THEM THOUGH!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. THEY ARE A SCAM AND FULL OF THE MOST INCOMPITENT PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN. TRUE COUNTRY BUMPKINS AND JUST A FEW SANDWHICHES SHORT OF A PICNIC BASKET!!!!

I have differing opinions of this dealership. They have made some very good deals that have allowed me to drive cars that otherwise would have been out of my reach.

They did not have to do that. I too have experienced concerns about the service department. I have owned a few Jeep Commander's that would experience a variety of ghost problems. Most of them were not rude to me but there is one or two who need to understand that sales and service have a major influence on each other.

I had one call my wife *** but that was the tire dealer they use and not them directly because he was too uninformed to understand the nature of the extended warranty until one of the regular service personnel took charge of the situation and fixed the problem. They did try to charge me once for the cost of rotating the tires when three of them had to come off to fix a different problem but that was reversed by the company. I felt a little wrong for cussing them out but looking at this incident seems that it may have induced my desired response. I have a good relationship with Battison but not without making the effort to ensure my needs were met.

I am nor sure if a dealership exists that does not have to keep a reign on their service department. You want excellent maintenance from a reputable group of local mechanics; use Priest Brothers.

ID
Chickasha, Oklahoma
Loss

About

Summary

Battison Auto Center opened its doors in 1983. It is a famous automobile dealer in Lawton, Duncan, Chickasha and Wichita Falls areas that has a great selection of pre-owned and new vehicles at competitive prices. The dealership’s inventory includes luxury cars and SUVs, sports cars, exotic cars, trucks by Chrysler, Chevrolet, Jeep, Dodge, Buick and GMC. The company provides these brand vehicles with service and maintenance (car repair, auto body repair, collision repair) and ensures the availability of spare parts therefor. Battison Auto Center is proud of all types of financing options it offers, including in-house financing, despite the customer’s credit history.

Battison Auto Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article