Takes your money and does not do the job

Stay away from JAB home improvements. He takes your money, gives you one excuse after another and never does the job and never returns your money. His license is not registered.He changes his co. name when too many law suits arrive. He was formerly called Battaglia and sons.He keeps you hanging on for years and years. Take it from someone who listened to his excuses for 4 yrs.I managed to get my tiles back by creating a scene at the tile co. I am still waiting after 4 yrs for the labor part of the money given to him. Some have won law suits but he has no assets so you do not get anything back.

Joe is a con man. A real POS!

ID
Elmhurst, New York
Reason of review
never did the work or reimbursed me
Preferred solution
Full refund

Battaglia And Sons Contracting Home Improvement Services Review from Elmhurst, New York

Joe Battaglia will take your money, not do the job and promisse you the world and use numerous excuses even using his children as needing surgery including himself to put off again and again to not do the job. STAY AWAY! His license is not registered. He has numerous complaints on different websites and all have been ripped off many for a lot of money.I was ripped off of $5540.00.Suppliers are family members and are allowing him to stay in business by associating with him even though they know he is a crook.

He did the same to me with my kitchen renovation. He is tied to Benson Tile (shorted me 10% of the tile) on Woodhaven Blvd.

and he also took money for the purchase of an exterior door which of course after 2 months never came. When I called Brooklyn Window and Door, they said they haven't done business with him in 3 years and he did not place an order. The countertop guy was not paid in full and was calling me for the money, also. My reno went on for months and he never finished it or should I say the poor guy he left here by himself didn't finish it.

Very sloppy tile work and can't read a blueprint, yes, FS does mean filler strip! Here is a list of that idiots excuses; I have to re new my license, I have diarrhea 2xs, I got into a car accident, my worker has to go to his uncle's, I don't work the day before New Years Eve, my wife has an emergency, my worker got something in his eye, and the most sad and unforgiveable....MY SON HAS A SEIZURE DISORDER AND IS HOSPITALIZED! He had multiple seizures and didn't show on these occasions. I wonder if his wife Anna is aware of this.

He and his wife drive around in 75k BMW's by the way. He is laughing in that interview with Arnold Diaz regarding scamming an 80 year old woman, but for making false illnesses up about your children I'm sure someone higher up will make you pay for that.

Battaglia did a similar thing stole deposits. He will end up in jail eventually. Stay away from this crook.

View more comments (1)
ID
Elmhurst, New York
Reason of review
Bad quality

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article