Bella D Ans

No Response from This Company

Updated by user Mar 11, 2019

I would like to know the status of my order, or if it's been cancelled. No one will respond.

Original review Mar 08, 2019
Placed an order 6 months ago and still have not received my order. Called and emailed multiple times with no response. Totally fed up with the lack of customer service (there is none) and being ignored.
Loss:
Order processing issue

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

DO NOT, this company is a SCAM!

Purchased , received an email with receipt of them taking my money, then nothing. No email about shipping, no tracking number, no response via phone calls, not returning my voice mails, no response to my emails. Their number area code is in the Albany, NY area but they have Central Mountain Time zone(NY is Eastern Time zone) for calling hours and a Texas address. I went to my bank to get return on my money, which the bank has done, and the company still hasn't called me back and its now 1 month after I placed my order. Don't fall prey to this company!
Order processing issue

Do not order from Bathtubs plus

We ordered a bathtub from this company, they claimed the item was in stock but it still took over a month to receive the item. When it came in it was damaged, they were responsive at this time and scheduled to have the freight company pick the tub back up and claimed I would receive a refund since I did not have time to wait for another tub to be delivered. I waited a week for the refund, thinking they would give it to me once the tub was returned. After no refund was seen I called and left them a message (you will never talk to anyone in person with this company) I then emailed them and they said they would process the refund right away. This was three weeks ago. I have left numerous voice mails and sent about 10 emails asking about my refund and have received no response. I even warned them that if they did not respond to my last email I would get my credit card company involved and have them get my money back for me and start writing bad reviews. So here we are, they did not respond so I am just stating what kind of company they are. I would not recommend using this company for anything. I honestly don't know how they are in business with customer service as horrible as theirs.
Loss:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

BathtubsPlus.com....Don't Bother

I am in the process of revovating a 3800 sq.ft. home with 4 bathrooms. Early in February I came across BathtubsPlus.com They seemed to be offering the best deals on many items I required to complete this renovation. One item I needed was priced so low that I called their offices to confirm the online price. On 2-20-2017 I ordered 3 shower tub fixtures for a remodeling project. The pricing on what I wanted, according to the website was 35% less than other vendors. However, as of the date of this review, 2 emails and 3 phone calls later, I have yet to receive my merchandise. They have not answered my correspondence or made any effort to contact me. I can only conclude that BathtubsPlus.com is not what it appears or advertises itself to be.My advice to EVERYONE is to stay away from BathtubsPlus.com. There are a great many other reputable online vendors that really do take customer service their reputations seriously.
Problem with delivery
Chuck B Yne

All reviews on this scam site are identical to mine. Low prices w/ aggressively claim on how much more quickly you will get the product than from their competitors.

You need it fast, pay the premium, and then it ships at the same or even SLOWER rate than the less expensive, honest sites that didn't lie about the shipping.

Asked for the $82.00 difference back after my product didn't even ship until AFTER the claimed arrival date - of course they went dark - no response. Caveat Emptor - read all the reviews and don't buy here.

Guest

What does the size of the house have to do with your complaint?

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1304028

YOU MISSED THE POINT!

View more comments (2)

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article