Bathroomgetaways Review - Amazing Customer Service

I purchased a steam shower from Bathroomgetaways.com in early December 2013. The unit was out of stock at the time of ordering and I was told it would be in in 2-3 weeks. I got a call a week later from William saying that the units had come in ahead of schedule. I was sent tracking information and my unit arrived a week later. My only complaint is the unit was packaged too well. It took almost as long to unpack the steam shower kit as it did to assemble and install it. We did run into a few snags during the installation but after a quick call to Bathroomgetaways we were back on track. They really know their products well.
ID
Johnson City, New York

Bathroom Getaways Have absolutley NO customer service

A friend of mine purchased a steam shower from bathroomgetaways.com, they were quick to take his money for the steam shower. Shipping was slow and inconvenient and communication was ALWAYS a pain in the ***. When he FINALLY got the shower and went to install it the tv unit to control settings and everything else in the shower was the wrong one, so there for her can not use his steam shower. It has been since BEFORE Christmas that he made this investment. It is a hefty investment to make and be disappointed when you try to communicate with the company and you get ignored, or put off, he has emailed the company and telephoned them many time in the past few months and they have done nothing to help him. I am recommending that he take this to the better business bureau, I just wanted to be sure that word gets out about this terrible company and people are informed before they make a decision to give them the hefty price they charge for their showers.

As the OWNER of BathroomGetaways.com, I can attest to the fact that this experience didn't transpire anywhere near the way described above.

This customer got the product as promised. The issue wasn't that the TV didn't fit. There was an electrical issue of sorts, either as a result of faulty wiring within the home, and install issue, or possibly just an issue with the control panel of the unit. So we shipped them a BRAND NEW TV free of charge which they received. The warranty is provided through the manufacturer and they apparently sent them the wrong TV. We have been working with the manufacturer and this customer to get them another TV. We haven't ignored their requests. Please read on...

What this person is FAILING TO MENTION, is that this customer attempted to defraud us of the ENTIRE order amount by lying to one of our sales reps and telling him that the manufacturer told us to give them a full refund and we would be reimbursed. We obviously didn't fall for it. Every time the customer contacts us, I update him that we're still trying to the 2nd TV shipped, but in each reply, I attempt to get him to come clean about his blatant lie, and each time he fails to answer me why he would try to be so underhanded.

Despite the fact they were blatantly dishonest, we have continued to try and get them the TV they need, and will continue to do so until it's in his possession. The unit itself is fine, and the TV is their ONLY issue.

#720374
@PissedConsumer446112

AS of this date...9/21/2013 the issue with the tv for the steam shower unit is unresolved. The misunderstanding (which you call defrauding) came between the customer and the manufacturer.

You received second hand information instead of contacting the customer. You have not returned calls or emails for a year. The BBB has been informed and legal action has been set in motion.

All that needed to be done was for you to have the correct unit sent to the customer with out all the hassle and no issues would have come forth. The only people lying here are you and any other customer service rep you have employed.

View more comments (1)
ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article