Douglas B Wcd

Verified Reviewer

Unsafe

Original review May 03, 2023

I have been trying to learn Spanish for a number of years and failing miserably, I saw some good reviews on this website and went there and eventually signed up.

I had one class with a teacher who refused to explain things in what I would consider a reasonable manner, he became offensive verbally and defensive at my insistence upon him explaining things to my satisfaction and left the class after 10 minutes. The next day I was thrown off the site, with no chance to find another teacher and try again.

I had a conversation that day with the owner of the site who admitted to me (and I have an audio recording of the conversation) that he turned over administration of who can be on the site and take classes and who can't to the teachers. He claims that they were being abused so instead of recording classes with consent so they can review if there is an issue he gave the teachers total control, and now the monkeys are running the zoo!

This site is unsafe, I am not calling it a scam or a fraud just it is unsafe, don't go there and don't believe the review I believe or think that the reviews you would see online if you google researched the site are paid reviews.

User's recommendation: Do not do any business with this site.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article