Overdue Auto Body Repair

I brought in my vehicle mid April and it is now late May and I still haven't received my vehicle that was schedule to handed back to me last week. The receptionist/ manager did give any such sympathies that the companies estimate has taken longer then a month and was unaffected by the fact that I issuing a complaint. I now have to pay overage charges on my rental car! Which in turn I am paying my deposit plus forking over money to get additional repairs. She (Michelle) was dismissive and finds every excuse for more time. The service shop certainly has taken their abuse of time with my car.

Also I still haven't receive that package that you were suppose to send with the items that were remove from my car.

You forgot to mention WHY it took so long. You forgot to mention that you drive a Hyundai and there was a STRUCTURAL part of your car that was on NATIONAL BACK ORDER.

There were NONE to be had anywhere in the country and you were told all of this. You were also told that there were SEVERAL people ACROSS THE COUNTRY in this situation because of the EXACT SAME PART. You also forgot to mention that I had a life-long friend who is a HYUNDAI FACTORY REP involved as a favor. That was the only reason you got your part BEFORE OTHERS.

How much more sympathy should I have had? I didn't have to call in favors through connections I have. Hyundai LITTERALLY had to produce this part and ship them from KOREA. I do understand the frustration.

I deal with this stuff every NEW MODEL YEAR for one car or another.

You are giving us a bad review over a HYUNDAI issue. Why aren't you posting bad reviews about HYUNDAI?

@PissedConsumer1279291

You also forgot to mention that you were towed in at CLOSING TIME and I was an hour and a half late getting home to my children because I explained the entire claim process, wrote up your car AND drove you to a hotel in my personal car AFTER WE HAD ALREADY CLOSED because you were stranded. Most shop managers would have given you the phone number to a cab company and called it a day.

@PissedConsumer1279293

Excuses are poor business practices. I hope many consumers are aware of your behavior and poor service. Good day

View more comments (3)
ID
Elkridge, Maryland
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Promptness of service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article