Bartronics America Santa Clara, honestly The Worst Place to go

Hello Friends, If you are looking for an honest opinion online about Bartronics America in Santa Clara, I would request you to stay awaay. There are very good consulting companies out here in the bay area and why you want something that has a bad reputation. This company is the very same as SRG America which was located at Walsh St Santa Clara. Due to consumer complaints about their rip off they changed the location and name. So please be sure to know what you are getting into. They do not pay you and will put you in a contract where you will end up paying them.

I'm a journalist hoping to talk to student workers at IT companies. I understand if you would rather not give your name.

I would like to know about your work experience, good or bad. Jeff jeff.elder@***.com

Bartronics is now called Cloudeeva - i suspect they have renamed themselves again in an attempt to hide their shady business practices.

I do agree with you.

Shez indeed a ***, Sirisha Purvam

If your reading this please for heaven sake, you dont own everything and every one. Keep your insane attitude upto yourself. and Students are here to study not to get insulted by you. you cant judge us,and speak nonsense about us because we stay in your companys accomodation. We are also signing an year long contract for you to provide us accomodation atleast for the first few months,your anyways gonna pay us peanuts, thats ok if we use lights in the apartment. you are not gonna pay the PG&E bill from your pocket anyways. So stop *** screaming abt it.

Conclusion : I would never recommend anyone here aslong as she Sirisha Purvam is here

Hi Everyone,

I wouldnt say that Bartronics America is the worst place to go, they are fine according to the training. But the people there are very Unprofessional, especially there is one female "Sirisha Purvam"

She calls herself HR or what every *** she wants to call herself.Her job is to just get Candidates for training.

But feels like one of the Directors there.She is such a Fu*kn Bi*ch, She has some weird attitude, She "annoys","irritates","offends" people.She really got some problems, She needs HELP!! I some how feel its just because of her Bartronics America Santa clara is like that. She most of the time Barks like a Dog. She shouts at everyone, especially students who live in their accomodations.

She talks to them as if they are living at her mercy.

She treats Students who are working ther like Grocery Attendants, to bring Toilet papers and some *** Apples which they put on every alternate Friday.Advice for Bartronics America Plz do consider Firing her, She should not go around in the public, may be take some Anger Management Rehabilitation!! All The Best B*#*#H :)

Can u plz suggest me any other companies then where i can have the same facilities. Plz let me know ASAP. tnx

View more comments (4)
ID
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Loss
$12000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article