Resolved
Sarah G Xzq

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Resolved: Recieved cold food; contacted company thru social media and it was never acknowledged

Updated by user Jan 24, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. The manager did reach out and stated that they would speak with the driver about the issue.

It was thought maybe the driver didn't put the order in the "bag" that keeps the food warm and from sliding in the vehicle upon delivery.

As well as the fact that the pick up location to delivery location is about a 7 min drive. We were given a $20 credit, we have ordered since then but the credit was not on our acct??

Updated by user Jan 24, 2024

We will order again soon and as stated the credit was not applied to our acct *should have been applied to phone #* we will call the order in instead of order online and hopefully the credit is there.

Original review Jan 09, 2024
My family and I recently started to order Barros Pizza in Queen Creek Az . We use to order from another pizza company in our area but after a couple times receiving it either burnt or dough being mushy, we tried Barros.

We loved it!!! So much better then the other pizza company. But just a few days ago, they really dropped the ball and either the order sat for a very long time at restaurant before DoorDash got there or the DoorDash driver took a long time to get it delivered. I sent a message via Facebook about the fact that all 3 items ordered, were cold!

Not frozen but pretty close to if they had sat in the fridge for 30 min or so and no one ever acknowledged the complaint. Complaint was sent on 01/05/24 at 5:47 pm (it was seen by someone but no one bothered to follow up with us) i shouldn't have to heat every item up when it was delivered cold, yes I know that it will cool but not COLD and yes I know they could have had multiple deliveries but a response should have been sent to me but i was ignored!

User's recommendation: Its good food but prepare leaving a tip when a tip is not deserved

Guest

No delivery driver is going to be willing to use their car, their gas and their time, to deliver food without a tip. Maybe start picking up your pizza to ensure it is made properly.

Sarah G Xzq
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2462988

Oh ouch! Thank you for that life lesson.

Now here is one for you... first of all, depending on what form of payment you are using, not every delivery is going to have a tip already included; some might pay cash Also, any delivery service like DoorDash, GrubHub, those drivers take that risk. Lastly and please let me know if I need to slow this down but the tip that night was already included for the delivery driver and that tip, Genius was 30%! The driver got a $9 tip on an order that was around $32.

And yeah I could have gone and picked it up myself but then those delivery services wouldn't make any money.

The Barros location is less then 10 min from my home so there is no reason it should have been delivered to me, cold. You have a nice day now.

View more comments (1)
Arinzechukwu K

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Queen Creek, Arizona

Got laid off a few days ago

Barros Pizza - Got laid off a few days ago
Hey this is Arin from barros pizza and I am not happy because I have been laid-off from my job a few days ago for no reason and I was wondering if you guy's can call the store in queen creek marketplace please and convince him to give me my job back please and thank you
Loss:

Preferred solution: My job back

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article