Baron Auto Will Get You Approved Based On Fraud Information!

On May 22, 2010, my wife and I came into Baron Auto Maxx and spoke to Michelle Scalise to trade in my wife's 2002 Hyundai Sonata when she spoke to us she stated that the amount that was owned on the loan was too high compared to what they would give us for the trade. We also spoke to Joe the General Manager as to getting approved for the loan with no money down he advised us that they were working on the loan we said ok. After two hours of waiting Michelle stated that they could get me approved for the 2008 Nissan Quest with Chase Auto Finance for $15, 775.00 I said ok. After the contract was signed Joe informed me that Chase will call to verify the information, Joe told me to, "Say Yes "to the questions that the Bank Representative would ask because if I said no than Joe informed me that the Bank would take repossession of the vehicle because the figures would not add up on the contract; and if the Bank asked how much we put down to say $1000.00 Cash" On Tuesday May 25, 2010 a representative from Chase did call me and asked about the options in the vehicle and how much I put down. I did say yes to the questions and also $1000 cash because of the fear of repossession on my credit report and still owing money to the bank after the sale if they reposed the vehicle. I looked over the options that they said the vehicle had and it does not have some of what is listed on the advertisements. There is no remote keyless entry system, power third row vent windows, stereo mounted audio controls, luggage rack side rails. In addition, the finance charge is $14, 995, price of vehicle 20, 000 and $1000 cash which I did not put down; total 35, 995 after all of the payments have been made. My question is how would I get approved when I was currently 3 months behind on my auto loan with a balance of over $25, 000 and also behind on my credit cards? On August 11, 2010 my wife had the phone on speaker and spoke to Michelle and explained that the price that she and Joe quoted was not listed anywhere on the contract which Joe and Michelle stated that it would be and also there is no remote keyless entry system, power third row vent windows, stereo mounted audio controls and luggage rack side rails. When my wife was talking to Michelle, I heard the General Manger Joe in the background and said not to talk to her and he grabbed the phone and was yelling at my wife and said that she was looking for loop holes in order to get out of the contract and informed us to have our attorney call him. All I wanted was to have the options that we paid for under the loan. The original call was to see where the title was because I still do not have it.

Bastards! Definitely sue them for predatory lending.

Dealerships like them take advantage of people who have fallen on hard times and it happens to a lot of people. If you dont have the money for a lawyer, there are other options that you can take to file a complaint against the dealership & I guarantee you that no bank would want to associate with them writing falsified loans, just to make their commission.

ID
#193905 Review #193905 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Woodbury, New York
Loss

My car is running terribly in less than a year.

I bought my 2005 Nissan Maxima last August and when I first pulled it off the lot it was making a funny noise so the mechanic they had me take it to changed the struts.. now the transmission is slipping terribly my air conditioner is blowing out hot air and there is a horrible noise coming from the wheels whenever I stop and start to accelerate. I'm almost scared to even drive my children in the car at this point fearing that something bad is going to happen my warranty is up on the car now so what do I do???

the guy joe giordano that runs baron auto is a real sleeze ball, im certain he had a chuckle at your expense. he would *** his own mother. he even robs his own boss ron baron.

My brother n law bought a 2005 Nissan Maxima and he had to replace the transmission also. It's nothing but a piece of junk.

View more comments (1)
ID
Merrick, New York

About

Summary

Baron Auto Mall is a dealership company which offers used cars, other used vehicles, finance as well as service to the public. The company does its business online as well as it has a physical location. Baron Auto Mall is based in Freeport, NY. Thus the dealership company serves communities of Freeport, NY; New York, NY; Yonkers, NY; Queens, NY; Brooklyn, NY as well as Plainview, NY. Baron Auto Mall offers one of the largest selections of late model, showroom condition cars, trucks and SUVs available anywhere, Baron Auto Mall has more than 700 models to offer. It is also proud to boast one of the largest selections of pre owed Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, and Chevrolet cars, etc.

Baron Auto Mall reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article