WHAT OUR REFUND ASAP

We are requesting for a full refund from barminster preperty services after we try to purchase a property from them, but they are too ambigous and cannot undertaand how they operate for this reason we demand our full refund but we have been contacting them to give us time of when they will refund us and they are not answering.
#1781944

Re RedRock Entertainment will you pls tell me what film/s you invested in. I too am waiting... Regards

#1781951
@Suhas

Hello the name of the film is London heist becareful with this company out of £7,500 plus a 25 years royalty I only received £240 only. Thanks I hope this help.

#1781952
@Omara

2 small invests. Against the tides(BethFrench).

Madness in the Method. Do I see a change in company name?

View more comments (2)
ID
Service
Barminster Property Services Customer Care
Reason of review
Problems with payment

REQUESTING FOR A REFUND

Myself and my mum wanted to purchase a property through this company called barnister based in london and since paying them an initial fees they did not send any document also they changed the fact that the money paid to them is not part of the initial payment anymore. Because of the nature of the ambiguity of their contract which isn't straight forward i decided to ask for a full refund paid which includes the application fees and since then, they haven't given us a definite day or date to refund us our money back
ID
Service
Barminster Property Services Home Buying

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article