Didn't recieve product.

BargainBinBuy - Didn't recieve product.
BargainBinBuy - Didn't recieve product.
It seems I'm not the only one. I bought a hat, paying for shipping only, and it hasn't even advanced to being shipped. I placed the order July 21, 2016. I have tried numerous times to contact this Farzaam Kassem at farzaam3@***.com, but no responses. Obviously, I feel as though the whole issue was a scam, but the ad was even sponsored on Facebook! After checking the order status recently, the whole shop is shut down! So it looks like this dude partnered up with a site who has no interest for the customer, made some quick cash, and ran away. I'll be sure never to buy anything from this site again.
ID
Service
Bargainbinbuy Shipping Service
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Not receiving it
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

I feel I was scammed

BargainBinBuy - I feel I was scammed
BargainBinBuy - I feel I was scammed
I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only. I have been waiting over 30 days for my item. I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created email accounts. They keep promising me that something is coming. No luck. I will not be using this account again. should have known when shipping was $15 but it seemed good. I would love my money back and to cancel this but I cant even do that. I feel dumb for falling for it. but shopify is to easy for these kind of things to happen. I am very disappointed they prayed on pokemon being a big thing. This account even has a youtube video on how to make thousands on shopify in a day.

I am struggling with the same issue! I also ordered one of these hats and have emailed them multiple times. The most recent time I asked for a refund but still waiting on response.

#1203867

This got me too. I was trying to have the hats for a vacation i was taking..

i ordered team shirts from etsy and had those within 2 days.. now this bargain bin website seems broken and unworking so i'm out 15 bucks but i've learned a valuable lesson

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Bargainbinbuy Shipping Service
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Not receiving it
Reason of review

About

Top BargainBinBuy Services

Shipping Service

BargainBinBuy Pros and Cons

Pros: Product

Summary

Hero Program allows home owners to cut down on their utility expenses. The head office of HERO is based in San Diego, California. Started with a thought in mind to reduce GH effect changing the life style of people, HERO offers innovative solutions that come along with alternative energy systems and products for efficient water usage. Hero carries out a number of different projects that are related to artificial turf, solar systems, roofs, central air, door and windows installs etc. Customers willing to take their living to the next level saving up money on bills can opt for HERO financing.

BargainBinBuy reviews and complaints

BargainBinBuy is ranked 1058 out of 2346 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article