Garage Door Parts, LLC (Bargain Enterprises)

I placed an order on June 7th for $60.00 worth of garage door replacement parts. I received an initial confirmation on the date I placed the order, but have not heard anything since. I have called them numerously only to receive a busy signal and have emailed them repeatedly without a response. On June 13th, I requested that my order be cancelled and resent the email message through a couple dozen times (I thought they would reply pissed). On June 16th, the $60.00 was withdrawn from my account and I still have not heard or seen anything to date. This company's ridiculous!
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Bargain Enterprises, Garage Door Parts, LLC

On April 2nd 2008 I ordered a tension spring from this compnay and paid with my visa. I received a confirmation email shortly thereafter with an order number. On April 4th 2008, funds were withdrawn from my visa account. No other communication from the company to date. I've sent emails to the compnay requesting an order update with no response. I file a "ticket" with the company's customer service with no response. I have called nearly every day to speak with someone, but I just get an answering machine that is always full. I did leave one message when the machine picked up. No one has comtacted me.
#120588

Feb 2010 same tale of woe! I can't believe any company can get away with this consumer fraud for 2 years! :(

I have the exact same experience with this company. I only a $19 part that I never got.

Paid by check adn never got the part.

Their answering machine is full and no email replys. I recommend staying away form the company.

View more comments (1)
ID
Clinton, Washington
Loss

About

Summary

Bargain Enterprises is a supplier of sectional overhead garage door parts. It offers torsion and extension springs, exhaust ports, rollers, hinges, tracks, top and bottom brackets and other items of this kind, that need to be replaced often with normal use of garage doors. There are also locks, lift handles, radio controls, parking wedges, cables and cable drums in its assortment.
On Bargain Enterprises’ web-site those people who are going to repair garage doors themselves can read a lot of useful tips and technical instructions about such topics as spring installation or replacing garage door rollers and hinges. They also can use special Garage Door Parts Weight Calculator to make the process of purchasing more convenient.

Bargain Enterprises reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article