BARCLAY HILL ESTATES BRIGHTON TOWNSHIP, PA

I am a resident of this NAZI INFESTED RATS NEST !! By far, we have experienced the WORST workmanship on our condo and the POA is HORRIBLE ! Unless you are over 70 , blind, and impotent , you should look anywhere else to live . If you have any type of problems, the developer will pacify you just enough to get you off of his back. The worst is the POA board.... wow they really take the cake. They can keep their slum of a neghiborhood and kiss my butt. I plan to rent my condo to the Beaver county section 8 board and make their life miserable !

Shame on you! Bet you make your family "sooooo proud when you make statements like this!" NOT!

Take your medication and rest!

Adults know that belligerent behavior is NEVER the way to get something done! Instead you should "be the change you would like to see and get on the board!"

Boy what 'da mess there ! Full 'o old folks that need depends and oxygen.....overpriced fluff..

@PissedConsumer466839

Dear slumdog,

Pray that you are granted the good fortune to have gray hair--a privilege denied to many!

View more comments (2)
ID
#311985 Review #311985 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lake City, Florida

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article