Amy C Bfr

Food Poisoning

Barburrito - Food Poisoning
Barburrito - Food Poisoning - Image 2
Barburrito - Food Poisoning - Image 3

Yesterday I was at your hope street sore in Glasgow between 12:30-12:45pm. Having not ate yet, I went to bar burrito for lunch with my partner as I was very hungy.

I was served a burrito with chicken inside, and half way through the burrito my partner noticed my chicken was bright pink. I opened the burritto to find i had just ate half of a raw-meat full chicken burrito. I asked for a refund, to which the manager inspected the food and confirmed the food was raw. I have since vomitted several times, have severe stomach cramps and diaorrhea.

I have had to take the day off work and I have been advised by NHS 24 - a nurse - that i have food poisoning and i have to isolate for 48 hours to avoid contamination with others in my household. I am in severe pain and would like to take this further.

I have lodged a complaint with the Hope St chain and been advised it will be passed to health and safety. However, I am now in pain and losing my wages for the days i cannot attend work due to this.

User's recommendation: Please check your chicken!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article