Arrogant Curs!

Freeway Ford is a dealership that is steeped in the arrogance of the seller's market. The overblown BS of the sales people harkens back to the 1980's with all the cloying phrases like, "Let me earn your business", and old standard, juvenile, insulting, "overcome the objection" questions such as "what don't you like about this car?", What's wrong with this vehicle, tell me". I made an offer on a vehicle, and the rear-kissing salesman did not even give me the courtesy of calling or texting me that the offer had been declined. I waited over 24 hours and texted him, asking why there was no response to my offer. This BS'ing lout did text me back simply saying arrogantly that he sold the vehicle the next day and that his boss "never entertained the offer". No thanks, just a simple insult that my offer was not even good enough for consideration, much less any notice that would allow me to counter-offer. These people are jerks of the highest order. The rear-kissing was gone. You pay their price or you are considered a piece of dirt. This is (and I have bought a lot of cars from dealerships) one of the WORST if not THE WORST dealership I have ever dealt with. Stay the BLANK away from these fools and wait for the market to turn and then laugh at the broke, out of work, uneducated used car salesmen on the unemployment roles. BAD, BAD, BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ID
#921990 Review #921990 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Denver, Colorado
Service
Barbees Freeway Ford Sales Representative
Pros
  • Location
Reason of review
arrogant pisspots
Preferred solution
don't deal with these folks-EVER!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article