Makayla M Jer

Verified Reviewer

Put my spouse at Risk and we’re extremely unkind

I have been a patient here for over three years. I am so beyond disappointment and hurt.

Ive referred multiple people here. My spouse was given 9:45 appointment with 9:30 check in we arrive at 9:35 and they refused to see her after being in the hospital for a ear drum infection in her only hearing ear. my spouse is deaf in her other ear due to a tumor as a child. We had to drive over an hour because we moved to take care of my dying mother.

I used to love this office but for some reason the treatment has completely gone away there is no care. There is not kindness or professionalism. My spouse needs a referral to ent but they made her come in for a full check up them putting this off put her last hearing ear in danger. Weve been to the hospital they said to come here as soon as possible and prescribed antibiotics.

She is in so much pain. I do not recommend this office please use extreme caution if you have go here.

They do not care about there patients no matter how long you have been going here. We will never go here again!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Long wait times
  • Unkind staff
  • No help with prescriptions

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Do not go here go somewhere that truly cares. Your body and health matter!

Art J Clv

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Chandler, Arizona

Complaint

Extremely disappointed with Barbee Primary Care. I drove 95 minutes to get my elderly, wheelchair bound, mother out of her care facility for her 1:15 appointment.

We arrived at 1:00 the door was locked and shade down. On the door it was posted Barbee Primary Care, hours, and showed lunch from 12:30 to 1:30 so I started calling and knocking at 1:15 to no avail. I kept getting a recording that they were at lunch until 1:30. I finally got through at 1:45 only to find that they moved locations.

There was no sign, no recording, no email, no mention when I made the appointment that they were moving. There was also another patient waiting for a 1:00 appointment.

I asked them to make it right and fit her in, they refused to accomodate us because we missed our appointment and we were asked to come back tomorrow. I asked if Dr. Barbee was made aware of the situation and repeatedly reassured she did and couldn't help us.

I told them I was going to post and accurate and bad review which they seemed not to care about. I asked them to please make it right pointing out the only thing different I could of done was mind read. I asked to see another provider, to stay late, to squeeze us in and there was absolutely nothing they would do to help us. An entire workday lost, more than 3 hours in the car and the difficult job of transporting my mother for nothing.

No call by Dr. Barbee either apologizing for the inconvenience (it would of made a difference).

Cons:
  • Sets appts knowing patients will go to old location w no signage
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Find a different Dr office that cares and communicates w their paitiens

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article