Pissed for Banyan Bay Marina

I am pissed about what Dale Cline wrote. Banyan Bay Marina did an outstanding job on my 18 maverick refit. I would recommend these people to anyone I know. Employees are very knowledgeable and honest. After reading the other complaint it seems like there is something not right about this guy. Looks like this guy got ripped off in buying the boat and banyan bay saved him from have bigger problems, like sinking. Some people you just cannot help.Give Banyan a call, these guys are local boaters born and raised in ft lauderdale, they will take care of all your boating needs.
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I have been scammed, paid moneys under fraudulant circumstances and am being extorted

Please refer to a ripoff report posted on www.ripoffreports.com under Banyan Bay Marina Center for the complete complaint, including e mails between myself and the marina personnel. I am Dale H. Cline, the owner of the complaint. All the proof is there in the referred site. These people are just adding up the bill even though it was specifically stated in writing that it wasn't going to happen. They are going to take my boat. I am homeless, legally disabled and am on a very limited income. I have done every thing I was told I was supposed to do but when that is done, they have something else to keep me out. If I had the money, I would get as far away from these thieves as I possibly could but every penny I had went towards this boat and what ever the marina said was necessary.

I know this customer, Dale Kline still has his boat sitting in the yard at Banyan Bay. No payments are being made for the storage and Mr.

Kline has abandoned this boat in the marina. It seems Mr. Kline was ripped off when he bought the boat and then left it at Banyan Bay Marina. Now it is the marina's problem to dispose of the boat.

What a mess Mr.

Kline has made. Banyan Bay really got the short end of the stick.

ID
Bellevue, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article