Bank Ready Plans is BS. Contact me please and I will tell you the facts, AND it won't cost you anything

Same response. You call them, a few mins lapse before they contact you. They give you all the normal BS and you commit. When you need ammendments made to the Bus plan which are apparently included (for 6 months), you will not here from them!!! Big News: They table language which they suggest to you will gain the attention of Bankers who may loan you $$$. After speaking with a Sun Trust expert - it's all BS. Bankers say that the Bus. Plan shows some purpose, but numbers rule..............Business plan WILL NOT LAND YOU A LOAN ALONE Edward Adessi leads you to believe that you have an opportunity - and again BS. Not registered with Better Business Bureau - of course. KARMA is my response.
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
tell other clients to stay away!!

Positive Experience Review

I thought Edward and his staff did a good job writing my plan I just couldn't find funding for it. Good hard working people. Dominic Damiano Four Deep Sports Talk Show Inc
Bellevue, Washington

No respect for time lines , not a good service

I have purchased the service of bank Ready plans services through the internet , received the questionnaire filled them out but weeks went by and never received any documents. After I insisted on receiving a status report I did receive a few email promising that the documents will be ready and each time it was a few days and was told that my plans were level II and needed more time which I did accept and assumed that was the truth . 6 weeks later I get a call from Edward the CEO telling me that my plan was top priority and should be delivered in 2-3 days , nothing happened for 2 weeks again and nothing was received. I sent a few emails inquiring about the status butt o no avail . Finally I sent a request to refund the fee paid and was refunded 30% and Mr. Edward the CEO claimed that he refunded the entire amount through paypal. I must say that the day I completed the purchase transaction I received a call from Paypal asking me if I knew what I have purchased and of course I said I did and thought that was Paypal routine check to make sure that transaction was legit, it so happened that later I found out that many has disputed Bank Ready services and Paypal was monitoring their activity. Last but not least , I do not recommend their service as they have no respect for deadlines and further more their communication skills are almost nil so I fail to see how they could deliver any business solid plans.
Dubai, Dubai
Loss

I hate bankreadyplans.com, they left my work undone

these guys were supposed to make my business plan, took much longer than they told me. Revisions were included in the contract but when I asked them to revise my plan, they don't get back to me. they suckkkkkkkkkkkk. they charged me 299 dollars. they wrote nothing extraordrinary in the business plan except for all the general statements, financials were faked. originally they started off looking very professional but after the first or two conversations it started getting bad. i was supposed to have my plan in 2 weeks , it took them almost about 1 1/2 months. crazy

Me too! Don't waste your money.

Its like they used a college kid, lacking a good vocabulary to write my plan. Errors everywhere including someone elses company name! They used titles that made no sense for my business or industry. I was totally embarrassed to show this to our management team.

We are rewriting ourselves. It is a total scam, ripoff! Ed was the guy who answered the phone and dealt with us. Sounds like a scamming sales man who probably owns the company.

No recourse, don't give em your $$$$.

I hate Bank Ready Plans too. I paid them and I never received any plan.

At first they called me everyday for the money. I have been waiting for a year now. I just gave up. I called edward who say he was suppose to refund me my money and never did.

Its always a lie. This place is a scam.

Don't waste your time or money. Please :( :(

Bank Ready Business plans is a joke, complete scam.

Whill waiting on my plan, I decided to call and check the status. Please somebody tell my why is their toll-free number disconnected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traditionally business plans have been highly confidential and quite limited in audience. The business plan itself is generally regarded as secret. However the emergence of free software and open source has opened the model and made the notion of an open business plan possible.

An open business plan is a business plan with unlimited audience. The business plan is typically web published and made available to all.

In the free software and open source business model, trade secrets, copyright and patents can no longer be used as effective locking mechanisms to provide sustainable advantages to a particular business and therefore a secret business plan is less relevant in those models.

- Wikipedia

- Wikipedia

I usually stay away from these type of boards, but when I read this I had to comment. I have no idea what happened with you, but we've had bankreadyplans write 3 plans for us...

never had a problem.

To be honest, all three were funded without a hiccup. Furthermore, I've had business plans written for triple their cost and I found them to be inferior.

I got my business plan back today. Amazing job!!

I would suggest this company to any business looking to get their own business started. :)

#319887

Business plans are decision-making tools. There is no fixed content for a business plan.

Rather the content and format of the business plan is determined by the goals and audience. A business plan represents all aspects of business planning process; declaring vision and strategy alongside sub-plans to cover marketing, finance, operations, human resources as well as a legal plan, when required. A business plan is a bind summary of those disciplinary plans.

For example, a business plan for a non-profit might discuss the fit between the business plan and the organization’s mission. Banks are quite concerned about defaults, so a business plan for a bank loan will build a convincing case for the organization’s ability to repay the loan.

Venture capitalists are primarily concerned about initial investment, feasibility, and exit valuation. A business plan for a project requiring equity financing will need to explain why current resources, upcoming growth opportunities, and sustainable competitive advantage will lead to a high exit valuation.

#319666

First, how does everyone have separate prices? There are only two on the site.

Seems as shady as the terrorist-looking magician that posted this thing. I was completely satisfied with my business plan.

It took them a few days more than they said, but the other guys rape you for thousands and take longer anyway. Sad cause I genuinely like this company.

View more comments (19)
ID
#198523 Review #198523 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article