Wendie P

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

Murder with Bank of the West

BMO did not disclose there Ponzi scheme that resulted in a pay off a $550 million fine to the depositors of the Bank of West full disclosure should be in place for the depositors should be notified of the bank, taking over that has been convicted of a Ponzi scheme

User's recommendation: Don’t do business with a bank that has committed a Ponzi scheme and fraud

Joseph W Lvt

Verified Reviewer

HORRIBLE CALL CENTRE

THREE TIMES I CALLED TODAY. THREE TIMES I CHOSE THE OPTION TO GET A CALL BACK INSTEAD OF WAITING ON HOLD. THREE SEPARATE TIMES! DID NOT GET ONE CALL. THANKS BMO, YOU SURE CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS. THANK YOU FOR CHARGING A MONTHLY SERVCE CHARGE AND NOT PROVIDING SERVICE! WHO WOULDNT LOVE THAT? WOULDNT YOU LOVE THAT TOO?

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: BELIEVE IT OR NOT ITS BETTER TO WAIT ON HOLD

First B
map-marker Calgary, Alberta

I was first but person behind me got what he wanted.

I was planning on robbing the bank, unfortunately so was the guy who was came in after I did. I had to search my backpack for my gun. I guess I had a bad day in school, I failed my seventh grade science test. Anyways the guy behind me managed to pull out his gun faster and he got all the money I planned on getting from the robbery. Then we got into an argument because I was first. I complained and they said they would call the manager. He apologized and said sorry there was nothing he could do. However he did give me a pen. I was like WTF, they wronged me and all I get is a *** pen. Shame, and the guy who cut in front of me did not even share.
Otie Vxl

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site. I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When he told them he had screenshots they told him he was banned for breaking the rules, simply for standing up to this site and how is is poorly ran. The thing is James from Idaho is correct and people on this site are not breaking any laws. They have a right to ban for any silly reason.

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11. I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted

Guest

I agree that bank robber was rude by not sharing when you were first to rob the bank, and they mishandled this, the least they could have done was given you two pens if not three, along with stationary to write on as well as a Frisbee.

Guest

This is to the US citizens, lol. Our 12 and 13 year olds are just as tough, I mean law breaking as you can be.

It was a shame that other bank robber did not share any of his heist money with you.

After all you were first and he could have at least given you half of it. Hope you enjoy their pen though.

Guest

So you are in the seventh grade, that makes you what, 12, 13? I would actually believe this story if it happened in the United States where we have lack of gun control and even someone your age can get access to a gun, but since you are from Canada I know you are trolling.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-789553

Hey, USA is the only place where if a child of 12 fails up a science test they would rob a bank, so you are right this is a troll. If not trolling and this really happened a complimentary pen is a slap in the face for the bad service this child received.

View more comments (4)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article