Bank of Clarkson = Overdraft Fees

I very recently called this bank to check into some overdraft fees that had been posted on my account that they had neglected to inform me about. A few days earlier overdrawn my account and had put money in to cover that. Last night I checked again to see how much I had only to see one $20 overdraft fee and a series of $5 overdraft fees. I had called them to ask why I had been charged more overdraft fees while making no new purchases on the account and they told me it was because they had decided to post the payment I had made after 3 pm so it would go towards the next day and I would be charged more fees.
ID
#206358 Review #206358 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Elizabethtown, Kentucky

About

Bank Of Clarkson Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.bankofclarkson.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Bank of Clarkson is bank that provides a wide range of Internet banking services. The list of services provided by Bank of Clarkson includes online banking, deposit products and services (savings accounts, interest bearing accounts, non interest bearing accounts, CD’s and IRA’s), personal and agriculture loans, and many more. Millions of people have already understood online banking is very convenient. Bank of Clarkson will not only help you to save your time, but also provide you with high quality banking services. Experienced customer support group is always ready to help you solve your financial issues.

Bank Of Clarkson reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article