State: Virginia Product: Bank Of America Customer Care Clear all filters (3 of 105 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America - Mathews Va., Worst service ever

I arrived at drive up at 8:55. Bank opens at 9. Car was already waiting in line 1, I went to line 2. At 9:05 I figured they were a little late. At 9:10 I called inside to remind them to open. They said there was a sign in line 1 to come inside, they were short handed and not opening drive up. I was in line 2 where there was no sign. The elderly lady in line 1 could not read the sign. (It wasn't very large) The elderly woman at line 1 could barely walk with her cane and had to struggle to get into the lobby only to find 2 tellers. One was open and one was working on night deposit bags and wouldn't help us. The one that was open had a customer with a lengthy transaction and the one doing night drop bags ignored us. Being an ex banker I know that you lock up night drop bags and do them during down times not when you have an 85 year old customer waiting. She stood there until 9:20 waiting for the teller and the 2nd teller ignored her and the other customers in line the whole time. The manager sat on his butt in his office and watched the whole thing and never moved to help. I made it very clear to him and everyone else in the bank what I thought of them and the way they treated customers.
2.4
  • Many locations
I didn't like
  • Customer service constant declining

Bank Of America - Horrible Customer Service

I've been a customer with BoA since high school. They've been my checking and savings account for years. Their customer service is abysmal and should be avoided at all cost. They don't care at all about their customers and account holders. It takes forever to find someone who can "help" you - and I'll use that term loosely. I've had to request address changes just to put my mailstop on my accounts many times because they keep changing it back. They then just closed my savings account with no notice at all - and nobody can seem to admit they did something wrong and help me. Nobody follows up, nobody cares. Do not use!
I didn't like
  • Customer service

Bank Of America - Telephone customer services

I am a wealth management customer. many times I have difficulty time getting to speak with customer services persons. I have to answer many questions. they required many informations and sometime I did not have all the information. I told the computer that I would like to speak with a representative. but had hard getting to one ! I own BAC stocks and I like the cost control.but it seems the management placed cutting costs over customer services, especially with the wealth management clients....there are many wealth management firms would like to have my account. without improvement, I might make a switch. RKW
4.0