State: North Carolina Product: Bank Of America Customer Care Clear all filters (5 of 105 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America - Fraud

UTTERLY disgusted with how Bank of America chooses to do business! There was a fraudulent charge on my account SATURDAY Jan 6th. Today is now MONDAY Jan 15th and the money was barely returned SUNDAY Jan 14th. MY MONEY has been withheld from me for 8 DAYS! This is completely unacceptable and disappointing. I've called 10 times and everyone has been giving me the run around. I'm going to make sure I tell all my friends and family about my awful experience with this company!
Interest Rate

Bank Of America - Customer Care Review from Greensboro, North Carolina

Bank of America sucks outloud. They steal your money and lie. The CEO has no idea what is going on. Nancy Condos the supposed customer advocate is a lying ***. She is an old hag and she is rude. Customer service is horrible. They embezzle your money file a claim then steal it back. They steal your identity and open fake credit accounts. This bank sucks out loud and Nancy Condos needs to crawl under a rock and die.
Interest Rate

Bank Of America - Customer Care Review from Marion, North Carolina

I made a payment with one of my creditors on a friday. The creditor entered the wrong amount in error and charged me 315 .00 instead of 99. I contacted Bank of America to stop payment on the check . After being on hold for over 30 minutes explaining what occured, I was told a stop payment would not work because I must contact them 3 business days before and because the transaction was done on a friday, I can't request a stop payment. If I do a stop payment they will charge 30.00 but it's not guaranteed to work and I would not be refunded my 30.00. My question, how is this fair, the creditor is in error, and its not my fault this occured on a friday which doesn't allow 3 business days. Everytime I contact BOA, I get an incompetent rep on the phone that does NOT know how to contact business! I absolutely HATE dealing with BOA!!!

Bank Of America Customer Care Review

I've been a customer for 20 years and BOA within the last 2-3 years gives the worst customer service. They look for ways to make money off existing customers every chance they get. I've decided to take my money elsewhere. I stayed for so long because of such outstanding customer service but that no longer exists.
Show

Bank Of America - Worse customer service ever.

Dear Bank of America, Thank you for screwing me. I have 2 words for you and they are not happy birthday. I will be pulling all of my accounts by end of day. I have been in the customer service business for over 20 years and I am still in disbelief with the ignorance of your customer support. I have wasted of 30 hours on the phone with the *** you call customer service and lost 2 days at work trying to resolve your errors. P.S. My new bank is very thankful for the 350K dollar mortgage I am in the process of signing with them. Sincerely, Your former 15 year customer