State: New York City: New York Product: Bank Of America Account Clear all filters (3 of 227 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America - Account Review from New York, New York

Hello,I've been a customer of Bank of America for several years and i referred a dozen of my foreign friends to your bank because beside other things it also gives an opportunity to a foreigner to build a credit score by self financing which is very useful and is what i did and few days ago i was returned my deposit and issued credit,so i always help my European friends who come to visit Us to open an account with you. 3 days ago this mutually useful relationship came to an end when i brought my pregnant fiance to to open an account. Your employee Nancy Bernal manager at 5901 Myrtle ave Ridgewood told me that she can not open an account and the reason is because she is a tourist and not a us resident. I kindly told her that i am also a tourist and have the identical visa and bank of America opened me an account to what she said i quote "Well sir rules change" Then i called BOA support 18004321000 and the agent who i spoke to apologized to me and said that ofcourse that she as a non resident (who by the way is legally in the Us) Can open an account. So i asked him to speak to her and explain to her something that she should already know I waited again in the line holding the agent on the line. I asked her to speak with Boa associate and she refused! Her ridiculous excuse was that phone may die while she is talking and than it will be her responsibility.. So i asked her to put on paper what she said to me that my fiancee can not open an account for the reasons she specified and again she refused ! So i asked her for her business card and that she said she will give me but did not,i had to take it from another employee of yours miss Mercedes. My Fiancee is 8 months pregnant and needs an account for "Wic program" and now she has a serious problem since she has no bank account. I am willing to provide you a list of people who opened accounts in the very same bank and had less documents then my Fiancee! She had a valid Passport with a valid visa,chip id card, Medicaid card,a lease on the apartment,proof of address and Fidelis insurance! I am very upset and insulted that dozens of people with identical documents or less were opened an accounts and she is rudely refused for no reason,literally few days ago i brought another friend to the very same bank and he got his account! Please get back to me and i will provide you with further information. Thanks Vuk Knezevic. 3472231888.
4.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
I didn't like
  • Incapable and unqualified staff

Bank Of America - Unbelievably BAD Customer Service for Merchant Account

I have 12 accounts with this bank. They consist of 3 Merchant Accounts 7 Business Accounts and 2 Personal Accounts and I cannot get a live person to help me resolve a technical issue to merge one of my Merchant Accounts with another two that are already merged. I have now been on the phone for 1 hour 30 minutes and counting. I have been passed between 4 people two, of which are "Supervisors" and the dept I need has no phone and the BofA people have to send a message to them a wait for a response within 48 hours. This was done once and no response, which is why I am now on hold still waiting. How can there be NO way of reaching a person for this within BofA? I would recommend that NO BUSINESS use them for Merchant Services. Signed, The owner of 4 profitable businesses.

Bank Of America Account Review

I bank at Bank of America located in Edison New Jersey on parsonage road. The constantly disappoint and now i see they close at 3:50 although hours of operations says 4pm. This is absolutely ludicrous. How do you work in a customer service business and treat the customer like this?
Additional Fees