State: Maryland City: Baltimore Product: Bank Of America Account Clear all filters (4 of 227 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America - Account Review from Baltimore, Maryland

I called bank of America regarding a dispute on my account and it took seventy minutes to talk to someone, and after i talk to him he transferred me to the wrong department which also took thirty minutes to get to a representative. He also put me on hold for and another thirty minutes and at this point i was beyond angry. I thought some one was really playing a joke on me. I was calling from my cell phone in total i was on the phone for two hours trying to get someone to explain to me why my dispute hasn't be resolved. Bank of America should be ashamed . If this is way they treat their customers be assured that i will be closing my account.
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
I didn't like
  • Unprofessional

Bank Of America - Account Review from Baltimore, Maryland

I tina lee dont cares if nedie shanine brum tina walkers .keith simmons .or anybody eles calls or comes there they donts haves my permission to with draw nothing at all.they cracks they code its indenity.thefted.there has been my most recent i.d from mva been stolen by a women tina walker.she wonts gives it back.socail security card. Banks accounts numbers on a card. Ill be in branch tommorrow.cause my son. Dont lives with me. Ill be in there so its goes back to ssi. There haves to go back to ssi.
5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Bank Of America Account Review

I was charged outrageous fees. Had my account type changed without my knowing. Awful customer service.
2.0
Show

Bank of America....is the worst!

Bank of America is the worst financial institution that I have ever had. Their customer service representatives are the worst and will tell you false statements at any given time. I called to inquiry about a check that I deposited and was informed that it would be available at 5:01pm that day. Which didn't happen and caused my account to be overdrawn. What really bothered me was the rep didn't not my account and told me false information. I am so displeased with them and I am recommending to all my friends and family that patronize Bank of America to find a financial institution.