State: Florida Product: Bank Of America Customer Care Clear all filters (4 of 105 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
on 6/1/2018 I went to the bank of America branch at 1930 Tamia Trail Port Charlotte FL 33948. I went to the ATM which was out of order . So I went inside only to find 25 customers on line and only one teller window open. thank heaven I did not need a Teller. I simply...

Bank Of America - Rude staff

1827 N Military Trl, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 Never ever come to this place, peoples here is so rude. The tablet guy with funny name ynusha or some *** like this is so stupid!! I came to change my account to this bank but i gave up... the peoples in wells fargo is much better. Feb/13/2018

Bank Of America Customer Care Review

12 customers in line to be helped, three tellers, only one working and taking customers... Enough said
1.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Bank Of America Customer Care Review from Jacksonville, Florida

I have a feeling the bank rewards their employees to be rude, uncaring, inconsiderate and unprofessional toward customers. I had a mortgage account with this bank and was having problem with making payments. I was told by the bank to call so they could help. When I called the rep told me I made enough money to make payments on time and that was it. He didn't even take the time to consider my reasons or have any suggession. Their plans were to wait so they could foreclose on the house. There's a God after all. Everything worked out well no thanks to them. I have the impression they had no intention of helping they just wanted to gather evidence to use against me. I would never consider doing business with this bank even if it were the last bank standing. I also let everyone I know what a horrible bank this company is. I wish there were a rating less than one star. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK!!!
Additional Fees