State: California Product: Bank Of America Account Clear all filters (35 of 227 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America - BofA closed my Checkings acct.& Kept my money!!!

I got an email, then a letter from BofA for inactivity! They closed my account(which I’m ok with, because I bank with Chase)..BUT— WHERE’s my remaining Balance $$that was in my account!?!They kept it!!

Bank Of America - A living nightmare

I logged into my mobile app on October 30 2017 and showed my balance of 15 later that afternoon I logged In again that afternoon and found that I had a negative 888,888 in my account. I then received an email saying that I had insufficient funds for a purchase I made for nearly 7.00 and I called and they stated it was due to a debit hold on my acct that overdrew my acct I inquired as to what would happen with my automatic deposit of my disability benefits and they stated I would be unable to access any of my funds. I now am on the *** of being evicted because I am unable to pay my rent and I have had two items returned unpaid

Bank Of America - Some scam artist stole my account BofA closed my account

This friday night a "Debt consolidation specialists" took the information fiven in trust and attempted to srain my bank accounts as of right now i have loan payments due and bikls to pay vut the bank is holdingonto my check and all the money in mt savings account all because some *** decides to steal my hard earned money and life savings
1.4

Bank Of America Account Review from Rancho Cordova, California

Bank of America has been nothing but a head ache. Constantly making mistakes and all they say it was their fault. I check my account again of course they never fixed it I call again, all they do is say they forgot and they will get on it mind you i am a single mother every penny counts for me a bank so disrespectful and heartless to not care and fix their mistakes. I want out! I cant keep losing money for someone elses mistakes. Over drafts that arent even caused by me. Horrible bank worst i have ever delt with and to think they are owned by the church and even then they cant even take responsibility for their actions. Something i am not okay with.
1.4

Bank Of America - Account Review from San Pablo, California

My account was levied for 20k. I recieved no ntooticeor documentation, even though its is time sensitve to correct. Cust. Service finally after 4 calls gave me 3 phone #. After 2 days of research, i filed the necessary documents to reverse the levy with 1 day to spare. I have a 200k relationship why couldnt someone notify me of the levy information after the fact. I was 1 day short of lossing my money. My relatioship of 30 years is over.
2.0
Show

Bank Of America - Worst Bank Ever!!

Make and mistake and Bank of America will nail you for every charge they can!! Horrible!! Been a customer since 2005, with a credit card, several accounts, and a mortgage and they do not care about you at all! I am so disgusted with them. Run and find another bank. Wish I could just close my account today. Never thought I would be treated so poorly. Their managers can't do anything and they blame their "computers". WOW! So the computers run the place. You are simply a number not a person. Wish I could leave a negative star rating on all the sites!
Los Osos, California
Show
Bank Of America - Cashier check of $120,000 to pay my HELOC, used to debit my account for $120,000 7 days later
Banker/VP Hayward,CA Branch approached me 73 yrs old lend money to her customer guaranteed by her and BofA, $120,000. A month later it was paid off with a cashier check, and Heloc account's balance down to zero. 7 days later same cashier check was RE-USED to...
Bank Of America Account

Bank of America robbed me of $60.00 after closing my account.

I opened an account with Bank of America back in 2008. After about a month and a half I get a notice that my account had been closed. At the time I had $70.00 in my account. I called them and was told my money would be returned via check. The check I received was $10.00. I made another call asking about the $60.00 and was told it was a research fee that was in small print within the original starting paperwork. Obviously well hidden as nobody in their right mind would allow BofA to just take money from yo6r account at any time and not have to provide a justifiable reason. This money was stolen from me and others.
I didn't like
  • Criminal business practices

Bank Of America - Online Banking

Tried to pay online. I have been doing it the same way for two years. This time it said there was a problem with account status. Called the number given by the notice. 5 departments and 7 people later over a period of 1hour 23minutes 36 seconds finally hung up with the assurance that I would be able to log in and pay after they reset the account in 24-48 hours. No problems with charges or bank accounts. No late payments. Nothing even due, I just wanted to make an additional payment. It took them 7 people until they found one that knew what they were doing. P.S. Months earlier we had purchased a car on a separate loan. Could they join them? NO POSSIBLE WAY. TWO internet accounts needed. I hope the second one doesn't screw up like this one.
2.0
Bank Of America - Letter request via e-mail
i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need this document. After 3 hours talking and chatting with all Bank of America's department no one helped me...
Duarte, California
I didn't like
  • It worse experience ever i hate their customer service