Short Review on March 22, 2017

Worst!!!!!! Do not waste your money... I already wasted a lot. They do wrong commitments..
ID
Reason of review
Bad quality

Made wrong commitments by Bania Matrimony

I purchased Bania Matrimony services on 2 Jan 2016. The sales person has committed to provide me some assisted services. I have no time to visit the site and look and search for the matches so I denied to take services but he made some commitments to provide some assisted services with the same membership plans. So I agreed to take this. As I made payment he disconnected the call and said that he will call me in some time. But till now I have not received any call from him. Also he has not shared his contacts details to me. I have registered a complain on 25 Jan 2016. But did not found any solution. After some days I received a call from another executive and she committed to me that she will call three times in a week and provide me services and committed to me if she will not call me then she will provide me refund. She shared me her contact details also. I waited for her call for but did not get any call from her. Then I called her then she replied that she will not call me and will not provide any refund. You can do whatever you want to do. After some days I received a call from some senior on 6 April 2016 and she committed to me that she will arrange call for me two times in a week. She assigned one girl to call me. That girl called me and denied to call me for two times a week. So every time I am getting wrong commitments from Bania Matrimony. 4 months have been passed and only 2 months remaining for this services. And I am not getting any profits as per commitments. Just wasted my amount.
ID
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Baniya Matrimony Terms of Service
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as The Customer's use of the Website and associated CM Services (as defined below) is subject to The User's acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference and as amended from time to time (the "Terms and conditions"). ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE INDICATES The User's AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS herein, SO PLEASE READ THE TERMS and conditions CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By impliedly or expressly accepting these Terms and Conditions of use of website, The User also accept and agree that The Customer have read, understood and are bound by these Terms and conditions, regardless of how The Clientcm member subscribe to or use the CM Services. If The Client of Baniya Matrimony do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, The User of Website must not use the Website or App-Applications or the CM Services.
To read more: https://www.baniyamatrimony.com/site/index.php?act=termsandconditions
Baniya Matrimony Privacy Policy
The information Baniya Matrimony gather from members and visitors who apply for the various services Baniya Matrimony's' website/apps offers includes, but may not be limited to, email address, name, date of birth, educational qualifications a user-specified password, mailing address, zip/pin code and telephone/mobile number or fax number. If The Customer establish a credit account with The Company to pay the fees Baniya Matrimony charge, some additional information, including a billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and tracking information from cheques or demand drafts is collected. The user information www.baniyamatrimony.com collect depends on the context of The Customer's interactions with Baniya Matrimony and the website or Apps, the choices The User make and the products and features The Client of Baniya Matrimony use. The User Information is used for authentication and account access, If a user registers using social networking platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and others The Company may collect personal data The User of company services choose to allow Website to access through their APIs. When the user accesses Company's websites or apps, data relating to device ID, log files, Geographic Location, device Information/specification are also collected automatically.
To read more: https://www.baniyamatrimony.com/site/index.php?act=privacypolicy
Baniya Matrimony FAQ
To read more: https://www.baniyamatrimony.com/site/index.php?act=faq
Top Baniya Matrimony Services

Customer Care

Related Companies

Matrimony Com, Bharat Matrimony, SikhMatrimony, Divorcee Matrimony, Kerala Matrimony

Summary

Baniya Matrimony specializes in online matrimonial. The company headquarters is based in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. Baniya Matrimony is a part of CommunityMatrimony. To start a user should create a personal account and add a photo. The registration procedure is free. User profile can be updated and removed any time. The company guarantees 100% privacy. Considering indicated partner preferences, users receive matching profiles by email on a daily basis. Premium accounts with all services are fee-based. Users receive email alerts every time members contact each other. The company accepts credit cards. There is a Baniya Matrimony application for mobile devices with Apple and Android OS.

Baniya Matrimony reviews and complaints

Baniya Matrimony is ranked 131 out of 362 in Dating and Social Networking category

Edit Description

Brands Related to Baniya Matrimony

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article