Banik Painting is an amateur
Hired Banik Painting to do exterior work on my apartments. The work was to be scraping old paint, powerwashing and paint. The painter only powerwashed and painted over chipping paint that was never scraped. To boot, he didn't even finish an entire side of the building before absconding from the job. The guy whined because he needed funds to rent the lift for painting. I gave him a smaller job to do for a bid. He did that poorly too and actually tried to accuse my tenants of ruining his work as if they had anything to gain by doing so! The guy can't manage his business finances and doesn't know how to bid jobs. He continues to tell me he is going to finish the job, but he hasn't returned in months. Good thing I didn't pay anything up front! Stay away from this ***. There are better pros out there that actually know how to paint and run their business and don't abandon their work before it's done! Beware of his five star reviews, because he sucks!

Did they bring children to the job site?

@PissedConsumer1408232

Not that I'm aware of. Why do you ask?

@PissedConsumer1408258

op072010@***.com

I can explain.

@PissedConsumer1408258

I have information that a child may have been involved in painting a room in an old apartment, and I am trying to see if any children were even seen on the job site.

@PissedConsumer1408293

No, it was him and his significant other.

You should put this on their Better Business page.

View more comments (5)
ID
Service
Banik Painting House Painting
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article