Worst experience at a restaurant!!

I give this place zero stars. I literally cannot believe what just happened. I get my shrimp and go to take a ***, and there's *** hanging out all over my lip. The two owners come to my table pissed off telling me its normal. Seeing I'm not satisfied with that answer, by the look on my face, they rudely grab the food off of the table. They then mumble under their breathe and roll their eyes at me as they are walking off. When the owners did that, a woman and her grandson I believe, I said excuse me sir but this was my first time here, and I will never come back for you treating me that way. His exact words were, "that's your problem". I was so floored at this point by their behavior that I could not stay there another second. I go up to the counter to pay my tab and again say excuse me sir... He looks right at me, turns around and walks away. So I just said this is unreal, I'm leaving. After we get outside, he gets in the Window and starts making faces at us!! Never eat at this place! Ever! I agree with the last comment, that the restaurant looked nice, and food looked good... But this is a business with no respect. The man I'm describing will be the young man texting behind the sushi bar.. and the women is an older lady working in the kitchen. Also, when we first got there... The young owner was discussing a table that walked out on them earlier that day.
ID
Weatherford, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article