Horrible Products

I went in after winning a discount through a scratch off at a wedding show. I thought it would be fun to get invites printed for a party. Boy was I wrong. I had to deal with a rude younger guy who was more interested in passing me off to a female employee who was obviously very busy. He proceeded to go back to his desk and play on his phone in full view of the male boss. I was told this was considered normal by both the receptionist and the other female employee. After going through the design process with the employee an older woman came in and started complaining. She then dismissed the employee to do some printing and took over. I went from being happy to being told I had to completely change the look! Who in the design world tells the customer they don't know what they want? I wanted a Steam Punk look and the employee was the one who actually designed the invite I really liked! She went to college and come to find out the old woman employer was a bored housewife playing corporate boss. How do people like this stay in business? I made up an excuse saying I had to ask a friend I was planning the party with and she left to go yell at someone on the other side of the store. I tore up the scratch off and tossed it in the trash. This company clearly has issues in the area of management. I was even told that I needed to pay for the time it took to design the invite that was pre-designed and what I saw at the wedding show! I asked the employee when she came back and she told me it was ok to just leave and to not leave contact info. Apparently this company is run by people who don't have all the lights on upstairs. I left and have told several people about this mess! The employee recommended an online company she personally used. I've never been happier with that result and the price was a fraction of the outrageous quote I received. I guess they charge a lot for the Mercedes the woman drives.
ID
Wichita Falls, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article