Treated with such disrespect and racism

I want to go use their drive thru ATM to go check my balance when I asked for my balance I got a receipt and it kept my card I went inside to ask why my card was kept ask to speak to a manager spoke to Barry Robinson he shrugged his shoulders and said your card has been shredded it ...I was upset looking for answers and nobody said anything....spoke to another manager any Sanderson she said sometimes if you're not a bank first customer sometimes the cars get shredded why is there not a sign out there by the ATM saying that your car to get shredded it if you're not a customer I was true to rudely disrespectful and tried to say that I was with the owner of the card...if the case why was I so upset heck yeah was my car and nobody cares.I was accused disrespected and they were being racist

I don't see any evidence of racism. Having said that, I used my bankcard at an ATM where I was not a customer.

It kept my card. A teller in the bank insisted that the ATM would have shredded my card. I said "am I to believe that there is some sort of mechanical device in your ATM that destroys peoples' cards"? She said "Yes".

I told her to give me my #$#$#@$#@$ card back NOW and the Branch Manager wordlessly went and opened the ATM up from behind and handed me my card. And no, it was not "shredded".

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article